Danny's 4door Calypso 24v car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danny
    replied
    I wasn't getting enough hits with the old title.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    i liked the old title better

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Kinda like listing a car FS before it's even in your hands/side of the country?
    Heyoooooo

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Oh by the way, upgrades now include: Z3M radiator, spal 16" pusher fan, OBD2 injectors, euro plate filler and a Conforti chip once I order it.

    That's right, I'm adding it to my mod list before I have it. Suck it.

    Kinda like listing a car FS before it's even in your hands/side of the country?


    Too soon?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriolet
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    That's right, I'm adding it to my mod list before I have it. Suck it.
    i need a pair, like yours

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Oh by the way, upgrades now include: Z3M radiator, spal 16" pusher fan, OBD2 injectors, euro plate filler and a Conforti chip once I order it.

    That's right, I'm adding it to my mod list before I have it. Suck it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Thank you sir! That doesn't look too bad, I was thinking more of a lighter BMW stock silver. What do you think?

    Leave a comment:


  • jclar
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Alright got a whole bunch of shit fixed up. Here's a new picture. Anyone wanna photoshop the wheels different shades of silver for me please?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I would probably need to get them soda blasted or something. Somehow strip the paint then polish them that way.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Agreed. That would be ideal for me. But I don't know if I can polish these?
    Not sure. Even if it was possible it would be a ton of work. I'm guessing it's possible though?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Agreed. That would be ideal for me. But I don't know if I can polish these?

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    The polished slips look sick too... the ones on atl photos old m52 coupe.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    I need some photoshop gurus.


    Someone help this man out, let's see this car on lighter colored wheels.



    Also, when the wheels re-colored put some 45 series tires on.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by LJ851
    Danny, i agree with others that the black is too much on your car and i also think silver might not work that well either. I'd like to see those wheels in anthracite, nagaro or similar (dark silver). Could be shiny or matte finish.
    That would look good too!

    Leave a comment:

Working...