Danny's 4door Calypso 24v car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Poly subframe bushings won't squeak. TABs though are a different story.

    I've got a set of poly TABs that I am going to sell off and get OEM rubber pieces. Supposedly most urethane TABs are hit or miss when it comes to longevity and squeakiness.

    P.S. badge still sucks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    P.S. get camber/toe adjusters.
    This is the best part of your advice.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    my advice is best advice

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Ninja edit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Honestly, I don't think I could deal with it on my car considering how much I drive it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    :( I kind of wasn't kidding. Ok, don't be a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, get poly. Fuck the squeaks, it's the language of Speed.



    Because racecar.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Maybe I'll just use rocks.

    Wait. I must not succumb to the lolz waiting here. I must focus on legitimate suggestions. TAKE YOUR TROLLING ELSEWHERE SIR.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Solid Aluminum.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    WOW. I love that Momo wheel.

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Thanks Spence. Lemme know when you need a hand with that head gasket.

    I'm debating on what kind of bushings to get for my rear subframe/trailing arms, that is my next big job I have planned. I'm leaning towards powerflex with all the good things I've heard but I also might just puss out and do OEM rubber. Thoughts?
    I say OEM rubber, I can't stand squeeks and rides a bit harsh.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    I enjoy my new OEM rubber RTABs and subframe bushings. There isn't really any need for more stiffness on a road car, and they're proven to last about 20 years.

    P.S. get camber/toe adjusters.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Thanks Spence. Lemme know when you need a hand with that head gasket.

    I'm debating on what kind of bushings to get for my rear subframe/trailing arms, that is my next big job I have planned. I'm leaning towards powerflex with all the good things I've heard but I also might just puss out and do OEM rubber. Thoughts?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    no me gusta, but the rest of the car is so well done it really doesn't matter!
    great car danny.
    come a long way in very little time :P

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    I like it. Shit is badass.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I like it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...