Danny's 4door Calypso 24v car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MR 325
    replied
    Looks amazing with the silver! You should lower the rear like 1/4 to 1/2 inch though.

    Leave a comment:


  • shEck3lls0
    replied
    I am a big fan of the fitment you have going on there. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by ak-
    Why did you sell Euros.
    Farbin doesn't even have a running car.

    WHY.

    HAhahaha. I do though. Just not the s52 one.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30edward
    replied
    That's much better now.

    Leave a comment:


  • yberther
    replied
    :D Looks much better

    Also, fender is ugly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied






    I painted my wheels silver.

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Why did you sell Euros.
    Farbin doesn't even have a running car.

    WHY.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Glad you didn't get one of the "NEW" 'minis'....man those are fugly! They should just call them "MAXI"

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    I don't want to read. You have a lot of tire. I like. What size?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Alright got a whole bunch of shit fixed up. Here's a new picture. Anyone wanna photoshop the wheels different shades of silver for me please?

    Halp

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Stayed for the cack.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriolet
    replied
    came for the boobs

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    #areyouupset

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    #yoloswagged

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Need more hashtags

    Leave a comment:

Working...