Danny's 4door Calypso 24v car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danny
    replied
    13lb Fidanza flywheel, 21.5lb injectors, and Turner tune. Otherwise it is stock. I also have a TRM tune I'm going to swap in at some point. Maybe I'll dyno them back to back.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    What's done to your motor?

    Bimmerworld intake + injectors + 3.5inch MAF? A nice little gain...?

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Turbo. So easy on 24v.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I have nothing new to report.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Probably will just skip to blower in a few years time, after paint, and a house. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Now back to the cycle of tarbo, then ref then removal, then LSx, then blower.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I ran against my friend with a supercharged e46 ZHP. I was only a step behind him. Now my car is boring though. I'm used to the speed. I think I need more.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    omg it doesn't look like a total piece of shit any more!!!1

    <3

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Silver looks good on those wheels! Car is looking good.

    Leave a comment:


  • evandael
    replied
    ay yo Danny. try this on your fender.

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Had custom a/c lines made? Pic of them purrrrty please?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by e30edward
    That's much better now.
    Thanks!

    Originally posted by shEck3lls0
    I am a big fan of the fitment you have going on there. :)
    Thank you!

    Originally posted by MR 325
    Looks amazing with the silver! You should lower the rear like 1/4 to 1/2 inch though.
    I would if the tires didn't already rub. The 225/50s are too tall. Needs 225/45.

    Originally posted by Pantless Spency
    so much better :up:
    Shut up Spencer.

    Originally posted by LJ851
    Very nice Danny !

    Are those still 225 50 16 ? I would try some 225 45 16 next if they are.
    Yes indeed they are. The 225/45s are coming eventually. I just can't justify throwing these tires away yet. They're in awesome shape with lots of tread left.

    Originally posted by F34R
    Really liking the silver, needs smaller tires and more low.
    Smaller tires, yes. More low, no. It is already a bit too low for me as it is. I may raise the front up a hair instead of lowering the rear.

    Originally posted by yberther
    :D Looks much better

    Also, fender is ugly.
    Thanks.

    Yes, I agree. Next big money project is body/paint. Everything else is pretty much done on this car. Has everything I could ever need, working A/C, powersteering, awesome stereo, big engine, etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Really liking the silver, needs smaller tires and more low.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Very nice Danny !

    Are those still 225 50 16 ? I would try some 225 45 16 next if they are.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    so much better :up:

    Leave a comment:

Working...