Danny's 4door Calypso 24v car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • defaultName
    replied
    Originally posted by LJ851
    My '62 mini weighs over 1000 lbs less the the new"mini".
    I am super jealous that you own an original Mini! I need to own one before I die.

    Any pics?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriolet
    replied
    danny, i do like it sock. im just not feeling the wheels as black

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by LJ851
    Danny, i agree with others that the black is too much on your car and i also think silver might not work that well either. I'd like to see those wheels in anthracite, nagaro or similar (dark silver). Could be shiny or matte finish.
    I need some photoshop gurus.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Little car is enormous.
    ftfy.

    My '62 mini weighs over 1000 lbs less the the new"mini".



    Originally posted by Danny
    I'm not sure how the silver will look on the Rotas. I'll have to take a decent picture and have someone photoshop it.


    Danny, i agree with others that the black is too much on your car and i also think silver might not work that well either. I'd like to see those wheels in anthracite, nagaro or similar (dark silver). Could be shiny or matte finish.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    Ruined? I don't think so! Just needs silver wheels and another lip on there. :)
    Yeah the lip is in my shed. I took it off to take it to the shop. More wiring harness troubles. Let this be a lesson to everyone, DON'T BUY HARNESS ADAPTERS.

    I'm not sure how the silver will look on the Rotas. I'll have to take a decent picture and have someone photoshop it.

    Originally posted by defaultName
    Yes they are, and I'm surprised more people don't think so. I had an '03 Cooper S and it was a blast to drive! I would consider buying another one when the prices come down a little more.
    I was surprised when I first test drive one. I was immediately enjoyed the car. I figured I would have to let it grow on me but nope, it was charming right off the bat. I've been bitten by the mod bug but I'm trying to wait on that.

    Leave a comment:


  • defaultName
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Little car is awesome.
    Yes they are, and I'm surprised more people don't think so. I had an '03 Cooper S and it was a blast to drive! I would consider buying another one when the prices come down a little more.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Ruined? I don't think so! Just needs silver wheels and another lip on there. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Look how much I've ruined this car.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30edward
    replied
    One of the few FWD cars I wouldn't mind owning.

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Mine is a 2004 R53 Cooper S with a 15% reduction pulley and JCW tune. Bought it from RyanGMW. Little car is awesome.
    Drool, pure mini porn

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Mine is a 2004 R53 Cooper S with a 15% reduction pulley and JCW tune. Bought it from RyanGMW. Little car is awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    +1 for the mini, always wanted a go kart. Mini S is the only way to go in owning a Mini

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I bought a MINI a while ago. It's great.



    I took it to the track a week ago, looks like this now:



    Still have the E30, don't worry.

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    Originally posted by LJ851
    Is there a monkey in your passenger seat?
    LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Is there a monkey in your passenger seat?

    Leave a comment:

Working...