Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2mAns Daily Driver Thread - who knows what it is today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    He handled it so quickly. Front went up about an inch I also snagged a pic of my spotless tranny

Comment

Now just get the E46 M3 steering wheel and you will have a really nice sports wagon:)
      Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
        Now just get the E46 M3 steering wheel and you will have a really nice sports wagon:)
        I actually have the Sport one going in, rather than the M3. Im sure you know the difference, but I wanted the ability to get a matching wood trim along the bottom of the wheel and thats only on the sport one. It will go in soon enough.
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I actually have the Sport one going in, rather than the M3. Im sure you know the difference, but I wanted the ability to get a matching wood trim along the bottom of the wheel and thats only on the sport one. It will go in soon enough.
          Yep the sport one has those two spokes on the bottom. I had both in my E46, started with four spoke, then the sport, then the M3 one. The M3 one doesnt look out of place with wood, its the same one they used in the post 2001 M5s and those mostly had wood trim, but I get what you mean on trying to match.
          Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Was planning to take my Alfa for a drive, but circumstances changed and I gave the wagon a good workout today. Sport seats are a huge plus, and for “stock” car this thing is pretty damn competent. Traded seats with the Mini and it’s crazy how much fun those cars are. I kinda miss mine but it won’t cut it as a Daddy car

Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

Oil change time... I remembered the crush washer this time.

Sadly, as it’s become my full time daily and with a slow moving commute I’ve made the decision to move on. Bring a trailer denied it, but Cars and Bids took it. I’m going No-Reserve as it’s gotta go and I’ll probably have it’s replacement before the auction even goes live. That will be a good thing as it gets quite dirty being driven daily. This way I can get it cleaned up and leave it in the garage. It was fun but it never win me over ... on to the next one
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

What are the expectations for auctions over a normal local sale ad? These auctions reach more people and it will be sold in a week?

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Yea larger audience and the no reserve means it’s going away. I just hope it’s not painful.
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

Well... auction is scheduled to go live on Monday the 22nd, meaning some potential Cyber Monday deal for someone. Im also out of town for Thanksgiving but we were planning on coming back on Saturday which means I will have Sunday available for anyone who wants to see it.

And for those wondering, YEs Ive already bought a new Daily and NO you cant see it yet. A few more days and you will.
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

Can you tell us why its a secret?

Comment

Originally posted by twright View Post
                        Can you tell us why its a secret?
                        I like to get a few things done to make it 'mine' before I reveal it.
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

I like to get a few things done to make it 'mine' before I reveal it.
                          That would be a hilarious hint if it were some 90s JDM thing. But it's not.

Comment

Its not a JDM thing. My nonsense thread request is sort-of a hint but not really
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
                              I give the ownership ~7 months after the baby is due. You'll be coming up for air at that point. ;-)
                              Winner for the closest guess without going over (Price is Right rules)

Baby is a few days past 9 months and the auction goes live on Monday the 22nd. Spread the word and you can be the lucky owner of this car... CA 'legal'
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

Good looking touring.

Its a 330 swap? I probably missed that part.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                                @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
                                X