Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masterofnone View Post
    You took the practical approach aha

Dont forget to ask them to modify it for use in an E30 with brake booster! I didnt even know that was a thing until they offered it.
    Holy cow, I missed this, I didnt know they could custom make it for the E30 booster.
    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
      Holy cow, I missed this, I didnt know they could custom make it for the E30 booster.
      Problem is cyl number 6 is already constrained for laminar airflow. You can see in the tunes how they change knock sensitivity for cyl 6 and its volumetric tables.

Comment

That's exactly why I'd rather just buy the carbon fiber one, and it would sound much better too with it. I'm just curious as to where in the world does the dipstick end up
        sigpic

Comment

Nothing at all???
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by masterofnone View Post
            And finally, Ill finish this post with proof that the CSL airbox will fit with a 944 brake booster if the box is modified to fit in an E30 by Karbonius.
            Web de Karbonius composites; diseño, elaboración y venta de piezas de fibra carbono para automoción

This one? Did they fit it so the 944 booster fits in stock holes?

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
            @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Did you ever ground the body of the temp sensor in the coolant pipe? It doesn't ground very well through the coolant, you won't have accurate readings.

Awesome looking build.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
              X