I'm a poor-sha guy now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slight derail.

Lowballed a guy on a Porsche and eventually won.

Available for auction is a Mini-Motors Porsche 911 cabriolet go-kart. The kart is equipped with steel bodywork fastened to a steel chassis. Power is derived from a direct-drive six-volt electric motor with forward and reverse functionality. The go-kart features headlights, black bumpers, Fuchs-style wheels, faux chrome wheel arch trim, a rear spoiler, an adjustable seat, and a yoke-style steering wheel with a horn button.The go-kart is finished in white paint and various decals adorn the front hood and back deck lid.  The go-kart measures approximately 45” inches in length and 18” inches in width. The seller states the go-kart is in good condition but the electric motor only works intermittently. The buyer is responsible for shipping, shipping insurance, handling, and transactional fees.

It was close enough that we just had to plan out a time to go get it that wouldn’t take several hours. Worked perfect because I was able to pick it up while she was passed out, unaware of the shenanigans her Father was getting her into.

Now my kid has gotten her first Project and her first Porsche. She’s stoked that she has a White Porsche just like her Poppa. Planting that seed early...

looks like it’s been in a shunt once before, luckily this one was slated for a frame off resto anyways lol

The state of (project) affairs in the new garage is getting bad lol

Cart doesn’t have a battery but also was said to have some issues. I think I’m going to get a fresh battery first and see how it behaves for getting too crazy with it.
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

You gonna have to pay the big bucks to get that on a Celette frame alignment rack or she'll never forgive you. Lol

Comment

A plastic, portage axle, play toy Porsche, nice.

Comment

Finally got these pics from a photographer who snaps cars on Angeles Crest.

This pic is from the drive back in January. Early riser

and this one was from the March drive.

Trying to finally get the shorty mufflers installed, but am concerned with lack of hanger support, so I hit up Sh3rpak!ng to help out with the last solution. I had spoken to Kevan about helping with me with this in the initial phase, but my schedule is too jammed to get out to his place. Luckily Charlie lives a few minutes from me and loves to make loud noises so he will full encourage this behavior
          Simon
          Current Cars:

Comment

How much does that guy charge for pics? If its more than zero, its too much. He can't pan. The subject is blurry. Right idea, right backdrop, but the skills are not there. You want shots like this? Okay bring the car up and lets do a shoot.

Will
            '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
            '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
            '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
            '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
              How much does that guy charge for pics? If its more than zero, its too much. He can't pan. The subject is blurry. Right idea, right backdrop, but the skills are not there. You want shots like this? Okay bring the car up and lets do a shoot.

Will
              Considering he is just sitting on the side of the road and snapping as cars as coming by, I'm happy with the more-than-zero charge LOL
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
              X