Clear All

great find, good work as well.

Comment

jealous.....

Comment

ive told the story of this car so many times since i saw it on s14.net

Comment

was this a car for sale in Indiana?

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
          @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
            was this a car for sale in Indiana?
            No it was about an hour outside of Philadelphia, Pa...only about 20 minutes from my house :p

The story in full is, My old manager was a BMW guy (Laguna Seca blue M3) so i remained friends with him after leaving that job, which was at a deli sort of place. So i went in there one day to see him and get some lunch and he asked me if I knew anyone who wanted an e30 m3. I questioned him on a price and he told me that he would get info for me later that day. The previous owner ended up being a friend of my old manager, they ride motorcycles together. The call i got back was by far one of the best calls of my life, He says "hes pretty much going to give it to you for free"...He gave me the location of the car...That night it was mine

Comment

wow you stole that thing for that price. looking good though

Comment

this makes me sad.. I wish I can find a pre 90's m3 m5 m6

Comment

I remember when you found that m3
                  great project :up:

Comment

how close i am to where this went down makes me want to vom...

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mstngcobr761 View Post
                      Its already been too years...progress was no existent the first year...the past couple months have been the start of work. My new job has provided me with new funds and motivation haha....I just got a lift and home so the car will get pushed over to that and all the suspension and subframes will be removed so the undercoating can be removed and redone with a por-15 product
                      Two years? mods need to rename the thread true procrastination, Bob has nada on this!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                        Two years? mods need to rename the thread true procrastination, Bob has nada on this!
                        Hahaha Its not exactly the cheapest car to try and rebuild... Plus I was a student when I first got it...I just recently started a career so things are looking up for the car

Comment

awesome!
                          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Was this the "antfarm" car? that was going to be rebuilt with S14, then got put up for sale at some point? or was that someone else?
                            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                              Was this the "antfarm" car? that was going to be rebuilt with S14, then got put up for sale at some point? or was that someone else?
                              Thats something else...this is a whole different animal

Comment

Originally posted by Mstngcobr761 View Post
                                Thats something else...this is a whole different animal
                                oh...damn you by the way. Damn you. What a gift.
                                Last edited by reelizmpro; 08-09-2009, 02:47 PM.
                                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
                                X