S38 turbo e30 Hartge H35-24 H bomb

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    I finally finished my trunk.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	86B6AD65-07B7-41D8-A67D-389C60BA43CC.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	210.9 KB
ID:	10160923

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4101.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	271.2 KB
ID:	10160790 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4099.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	203.8 KB
ID:	10160791 I finally got the brakes to work 100%. I put the wheels on. I will need to adjust GC coil overs to sit how I like and perform. I

    I been learning how to prep fiber glass primer and to paint.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    I was able to finish my passenger rear quarter panel and pull front evo III bumper off to polish.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3991.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	211.2 KB
ID:	10159653 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3994.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	205.7 KB
ID:	10159654
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3965.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	291.5 KB
ID:	10159416 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3886.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	251.7 KB
ID:	10159415 My friend Rassian was able to help me bleed front brakes. He took out my ABS unit. He cut one of the lines. He showed me the one brake lock me was crystallize brake fluid. That was blocking to bleed front brakes. At this time I will not be ABS unit. I need to contact Jordan to rebuild the ABS unit. I lost number yesterday. I will send a message.

    While I was waiting on red e30 i jumped on to black car to wet sand.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3963.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	260.2 KB
ID:	10159227 I been still working on the blk e30. I been waiting on some parts to come in to go back to it. I just did the quarter panel and finished with roof. On the roof there is three small areas I need to address.

    Leave a comment:


  • Panici
    replied
    Originally posted by e30m3s54turbo
    I like the top right one. Are you making any more?
    Thanks! Not making any more, but I did post a DIY if you want to give it a shot:

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3891.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	182.0 KB
ID:	10158542 This weekend I got side tracked on my black s38.
    i was only going to wash and buff paint. I found a lot of grit on paint on top hood. I started to wet sand paint.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3888.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	304.8 KB
ID:	10158543

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Panici
    Wow, so they are an original set! That is very cool.

    Thanks, unfortunately broke one when I was rear ended. I bought a set of rerun Startecs but they are too dark for my preference.

    Top right one I made, bottom right is reproduction / new run Startec.

    I like the top right one. Are you making any more?

    Leave a comment:


  • Panici
    replied
    Originally posted by e30m3s54turbo

    I bought the startecs 9 years ago new in the box from a friend that put on them on his m3 for few days on them.
    I seen the ones you built for your e30. They looked good.
    Wow, so they are an original set! That is very cool.

    Thanks, unfortunately broke one when I was rear ended. I bought a set of rerun Startecs but they are too dark for my preference.

    Top right one I made, bottom right is reproduction / new run Startec.


    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    Love the updates !!
    I think you are biggest fan😊

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Panici
    Are those the repop startecs?
    They look a lot lighter than bought mine from '23-'24 ish.
    I bought the startecs 9 years ago new in the box from a friend that put on them on his m3 for few days on them.
    I seen the ones you built for your e30. They looked good.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Love the updates !!

    Leave a comment:


  • Panici
    replied
    Are those the repop startecs?
    They look a lot lighter then mine from '23-'24 ish.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    I was able to get OZ bolts chromed at a shop not to far. He changed me for 100 bolts chrome for $120. They look better in the sun. I ordered factory euro straps for euro covers on bumpers. I was playing with painting the Toyo Proxes RA1. My neighbor gave big thumbs up. I’m still looking for short block on a s38 b36. Vac Motorsports is making new kits for bmw motors. I want to buy 900 series for $4300. It is able to go up to 1000hp. I don’t need that many power. I will be happy with 500-600hp.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3679.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	240.2 KB
ID:	10155888 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3707.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	264.5 KB
ID:	10155887 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3714.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	226.7 KB
ID:	10155886

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Originally posted by 2002jm
    Nexr time I am in Temecula I would love to come and take a look at your car.
    What a nice collection:)
    jm
    Hi John.
    It been a long time talking to you.
    Do you still have cell number?
    I would like to talk to you and Hartge and BMWs.

    Leave a comment:

Working...