No announcement yet.

Northern's Sterlingsilber M52 Turbo 325is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I anxiously await hearing about your experience with that slave cylinder because I just hooked the electrical system back up in my E34 and moved the seat forward to try my twin disc clutch out and it is insane. It's a good thing I don't skip leg day, it's probably close to 2x as heavy as my spec stage 3+ in the E30.

IG @turbovarg
    '91 318is, M20 turbo
    [CoTM: 4-18]
    '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
    - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
      I anxiously await hearing about your experience with that slave cylinder because I just hooked the electrical system back up in my E34 and moved the seat forward to try my twin disc clutch out and it is insane. It's a good thing I don't skip leg day, it's probably close to 2x as heavy as my spec stage 3+ in the E30.
      It's going to be a while, unfortunately. Summer is already too busy and I'm seeing my E30 timeline slide away rapidly.

Garage build has been delayed by >1mo so far, mostly due to fuckery by the city's permit office, showing me things are approved in my online portal, but telling my contractor that they aren't. He's had to resubmit for permits 3 times now. Best guess now is start early June.

The driveway is the only access to the yard, so I don't want to work on anything that has any chance of disabling any car until it's done.
      He's doing a weathertight shell and basic electrical, then I'm hoping to epoxy coat the floor/add electrical (pending electrician signoff)/finish interior before October.
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
      X