Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PieterVN View Post
    What a beauty! Maybe 2021 is the year?
    Thanks! And man, I’m hoping. She’s been asleep for far too long. It is my own fault for taking on too many projects.

Originally posted by e30m3s54turbo View Post
    Your red M look better than mine.
    I thought about KW coil overs. I’m still deciding about KW or GC.
    I think the KWs are a better choice than GC for M3s. They’re nearly the same price as GC, but you get to keep your stock housings/Ackerman arms. I couldn’t imagine cutting up a set of M3 housings for GCs unless you had a beat up spare set.
    1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
    1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

fly me out to you and feed me lots of pizza, let's get that bitch up and running. i'm totally serious.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
        fly me out to you and feed me lots of pizza, let's get that bitch up and running. i'm totally serious.
        now THAT sounds like a good ole time. Once she's out in the Midwest with me it's game on.

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post

now THAT sounds like a good ole time. Once she's out in the Midwest with me it's game on.
          don't wait too long!!!

Comment

Yearly update. Still sitting in the same place. Will 2023 be the year of the M3?

Only time will tell.

Untitled by Bobbie Morrone, on Flickr

Comment

Don’t make me come out there
              cars beep boop

Comment

Make it happen.

Comment

Ticking away the moments that make an E30.

At least it looks like it being well preserved for time next space in time for when you’re ready.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                  @Zakspeed_US

Comment

I'm with you. My e30 has been untouched since before this thread started. :(
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:
                    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                      Don’t make me come out there
                      R3v partai​ - if I didn't need to rebuild the s14 I would've taken Austin up on his offer too

Originally posted by mjweimer View Post
                      Make it happen.

My goal was to bring it home after I went home for the holidays, but alas, my plan did not work. Had a few car deals get postponed and didn't have the spot open up in the garage :(

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
                      Ticking away the moments that make an E30.

At least it looks like it being well preserved for time next space in time for when you’re ready.
                      Yes, my pop's garage is an ideal spot for a dormant build.

Not too worried about missing memories with the ole gal yet, as most of the memories to be made in stage 1 will consist of spending wheel barrow loads of money. Gotta peel the bandaid off at some point, though.

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                      I'm with you. My e30 has been untouched since before this thread started. :(
                      Yep, that's the way the cookie crumbles, sometimes! I've made an effort to keep cars around I can jump in and drive which has been rewarding, but anything that requires ample time (this car) falls to the backburner.

Comment

If ya know ya know...... scooped up a euro dogleg close ratio g265 for the m3 from a buddy. Tiz a good day

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
                          If ya know ya know...... scooped up a euro dogleg close ratio g265 for the m3 from a buddy. Tiz a good day

the only way to own an m3, personally. hell yes!

Comment

Wow! Quite the journey! Will she run in '23?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post

the only way to own an m3, personally. hell yes!
                              sure is!! absolutely stoked on it

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                              Wow! Quite the journey! Will she run in '23?
                              that's the goal! 2023 is the year of the unhoopty. If engine yoda finishes the s14 rebuild in a timely manner (he wont), and if the project doesn't spiral out of control too hard (it will), we may hear it run in '23.

Steps 1-7 are purging myself of shitboxes, so that's currently what is on the docket

Comment

Come on man don't get too held up in the small details, drive it man!
                                I mean get the engine in there and get it going!
                                Don't waste time. Seriously.
                                Just get it running and start driving, and fix the little things along the way, not before starting. Because we all know too well there's aaaalways something to fix.
                                If you wait and just keep fixing stuff then it'll be too nice to drive and you'll get mad offers and then sell it and then regret selling it the instant it's gone... Just have fun with it.

Also the rear parcel vents are upside down, how could you do this?

Comment

Working...
                                X