No announcement yet.

1991 Diamantschwarz 318is Slicktop - 231hp NA M42

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you only use flexible brake/fuel lines where they need to be flexible hard lines are far superior. even at the top level of Motorsport they still use hard lines. the quality stainless braided hose here costs what many elcheapo sets cost and thats for 1 hose
    89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

This is neat.
      Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew325is View Post
        This is neat.
        Thanks!

It’s in limbo for a little bit until I can get it into a shop for their mid-winter project.

Unfortunately I had to learn when to give up on doing the wiring myself, and enlisted some help.

Should be in the shop this coming month and have a nice custom harness made. There’s something causing a bit too much straight on power delivery, and the connection to the ECU is intermittent when the engine is under load.

I didn’t want to get too deep on hunting around, and was planning on have a harness made at a later point, but decided it just made sense to do it before I broke something.

Once the harness is done, we’ll be tossing it up on a dyno, getting some base readings, and then tossing the RHD ITBs on it to finish off the initial build.

RX7 BBK will probably be fit for this year, but will be looking at a Massive kit in the near future.
        1986 325e Maaco Black M62 Project [SOLD]
        2008 135i Alpinweiss III Cabriolet 6MT [SOLD]
        2013 Subaru WRX [Daily]
        1991 318is Slicktop Diamantschwarz Metallic [Thread]

Comment

Minor update to this:

Recently (last week) dropped the car off at Highline Motorsports in Saratoga Springs, NY for a ECUMasters EMU Black to be installed, replacing the Electromotive Tec3r. We're doing a custom Plug and Play harness and tuning it with AlphaN and installing the RHD ITBs, hopefully. It should come back with at least a 93 tune, but also an undetermined race fuel.

I'm really excited that this is actually becoming a reality, assuming all goes well.
          2013 Subaru WRX [Daily]

Comment

Originally posted by chriso View Post
            ...We're doing a custom Plug and Play harness and tuning it with AlphaN and installing the RHD ITBs...
            Why the choice for Alpha-N?

Comment

Originally posted by Victell View Post

Why the choice for Alpha-N?
              ITBs and the Tuner is comfortable with it. It runs hybrid with MAP correction.
              2013 Subaru WRX [Daily]

Comment

Working...
              X