Clear All

I also saw lseat.com from another members seats and they looked good
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Jokester View Post
      9stitch, he’s on R3V, also has an Instagram (ninestitchnyc I think) He did my seats and they came out fantastic.

I can pm you his number, his name is John.
      I'll shoot him a message on the faceybooks.

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      Haven't seen a picture of any of their work worth paying for yet IMO. Possible its bad installers, but from what I see the kits don't fit well in the first place.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
      https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

I have used John at Ninestitch, great work, and its gotten better over the years.
        Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Project Weißer Regen: 91 318iS Restomod

I just got Euro dashboard...did yours have a clip in it, the one closest to the windshield, backside of the dash? My old dash has it (felt round gasket around it). Euro dash has the spot where it gets installed but it's full with the dash material...doesn't look like Iot was ever there
          Last edited by zaq123; 05-09-2019, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Crap. It's low-quality leather - basically bonded leather. You get what you pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by wkohler View Post
              Crap. It's low-quality leather - basically bonded leather. You get what you pay for.

What color did you order? I ordered black from them and very happy...nice thick real leather....not bonded crap or anything. French seam I requested for came out good too

The only thing you got to watch - they didn’t know the difference between coupe and 4 door difference for the rear bench, I explained it to them awhile ago but who knows. They listed coupe set as 4 door but it was clearly not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I also dealt with John(9stitch). He does great work.
                How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
                  i also dealt with john(9stitch). He does great work.
                  x4
                  1991 318iC
                  1989 325i Field Rescue

Comment

Originally posted by zaq123 View Post
                    I just got Euro dashboard...did yours have a clip in it, the one closest to the windshield, backside of the dash? My old dash has it (felt round gasket around it). Euro dash has the spot where it gets installed but it's full with the dash material...doesn't look like Iot was ever there
                    Yes, mine that the snap in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
                      Still waiting on the headliner to move forward I'm afraid. Full stop...

I'm trying to get the ball rolling on the interior but it seems that Stitched Wheels who has done all my prior cars is done done with auto stuff and everything else I'm finding doesn't look good... sigh.

If anyone knows a business I can order seat kits from with OE like fit and finish I'm all ears.

I can probably get you taken care of. They will be coming from poland though but fit and finish will be great.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Insanity!

Thanks for sharing!
                        My previous build (currently E30-less)
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

I mean, kind of.. nothing too exciting. I'm at a hard stop waiting on the headliner. 2-3 weeks lead time is now looking like 9-10 weeks, but I finally have a tracking number so we'll see...

Monday I got the rear side glass frames cleaned and painted, gaskets super cleaned and bathes in Gummipflege, and polished the glasses with cerium oxide.

Comment

Your floors alone put some of my build to shame.
                              I do things.

Comment

In for a detailed ‘install that goddamn rear quarter glass’ �� seems very tight fit
                                88 325is. S54, CSL airbox, Motec M800, Motec C127, Motec PDM15, Stoptech STR, MCS 2 way coilovers, Forgeline wheels, Recaro SPA, Eisenmann, Personal, lots of custom.

90 318is. As new OEM+, BBS LM, AST 4210 2 way coilovers, Wilwood SL6R/SL4R, Dynaudio, Recaro Experts

Comment

Working...
                                X