Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Distributor rotor and cap, air filter, plugs. Waiting for UUC rotors to come in to do brakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
    I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

to undo list... backwards fuel filter, clogged injectors from running car dry, pintles covered in gunk, 5 carbon filled sparkplugs and one damaged one, bad maf, debris in fuell tank, saturated canister creating back pressure to finish it off with bad 02 sensor.

Of course nothing seem to totally fix the problem until I look in here, lol.
      Throttle 60% = 100% and a paper gasket that reduced TB by about 40%.

must do ... cab's, sfb's.

I'll ask for full FIXES DISCLOSURE prior to next project.

Last edited by fporro; 04-24-2015, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Set straight the handbrake sensor, was activating over bumps in the road...
        My transaction feedback on r3vlimited :):Clickety click

Comment

Drove 230 miles and did an autocross yesterday. Was a good day!
          -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
          08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
          318iS, slow build/garage queen...
          '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
          Originally posted by roguetoaster
          Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

New front tires to replace those destroyed by PO's ignorance of alignment issues,alignment of course.:roll:

Comment

Installed a Dinan chip!
              1998 M3 - Sold
              1991 318i - Sold
              1998 323is - Daily
              1986 325es - Project

Comment

progress towards stripping sound deadening etc. Rust located under the drivers accelerator pedal, left hand sunroof drain and under the fusebox.

sigpic

Comment

I put ford 19lb injectors in the '88iX

and I replaced the valve cover vent tube

and then I updated MS2/Extra to 3.3.3

I found the vacuum line cracked and fell off the manifold so I replaced that too (vacuum from the manifold to that white T that goes to the FPR and MS)
                  FS NY: two Audiobahn A235HC amps and audiobahn 1farad capacitor
                  Saab/GM tech2 programming
                  My for sale thread
                  1990 325iX for sale or part out
                  Did you buy something from me? Please leave feedback!

Originally posted by K20RI_211
                  And I have to ask if you make a hobby out of thread-bombing with retarded questions?

Comment

I replaced both control arms, new lollipops and bushings. made my own tool to press on the bushings.

Replaced the rear shock mounts and added reinforcement plates

Replaced muffler hangers, the last one was a bugger hopefully it stays in place LOL

Still have a vibration at 55-65 feels like it is under the car not in the steering wheel perse' if anyone has ideas. I had the tires rebalanced a couple days ago in prep of the upgrades.

Comment

Gave it wash and clean today!

Instagram @prsvere88
                      Transaction Feedback

Comment

New input, output and selector seals, new reverse light switch, UUC DSSR, derlin shifter bushings, new clip, pin, shifter cup, Z3 short shift w/ ZHP knob and a brass clutch fork pivot pin.

Instagram @prsvere88
                        Transaction Feedback

Comment

^ nice...

I did some minor clean up on my E30 build. Spent 45 minutes properly setting the rear parking brake adjusters for each rear wheel, then tensioned the parking brake cables so it takes a full bite by around click 5 or 6.

I like to run it tighter than BMW recommends as I hate seeing a parked BMW with a handbrake boner.

Comment

New UUC rotors, ceramic pads, UUC SS lines, Ate typ 200 brake fluid, Mobil 1 15w50 oil change, topped off transmission with Redline MTL, and a new Bosch O2 sensor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            sigpic
                            1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
                            I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Meant to do enough work today to get the engine in the car, but apparently 325iX boosters are far from plug and play.

As it showed up, the vacuum nipple rammed into the strut tower before it would sit flush on the firewall. I rotated the booster 180 degrees around and then it wouldn't sit flush because it hit the brake lines. I thought I could just bend the lines, and decided to look at Roy's swapped touring that uses an iX booster with no spacer... the reservoir was right against the intake boot, and the master rests on the ICV hose opening in the boot.

No idea how people manage to use the booster with the spacer (considering that a remote reservoir wouldn't help where the master sits) but I ended up taking the morning to cut down and rethread the rod, then drag the firewall holes to mount it up. At least it looks alright this way.
                              Originally posted by priapism
                              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                              Originally posted by shameson
                              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Well not today, but about 6 weeks ago I picked my car up from the shop.
                                Timing Belt, water pump, tensioner replaced.
                                Upper radiator Hose replaced.
                                Clutch Master and slave replaced, no more brake fluid loss.
                                ICV Cleaned
                                Exhaust Manifold Gaskets replaced.
                                Oil, oil filter, Air Filter and 6 x bosch plugs replaced.
                                1990 325i
                                2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X