Clear All

Roguetoaster is full of jokes.
    How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
      Roguetoaster is full of jokes.
      Odd, that's not usually what people say I'm full of.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

Odd, that's not usually what people say I'm full of.
        Brown eyes?
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

Brown eyes?
          How did you guess?

Now back to hot rivet on sheetmetal action?

Comment

hkvs Christmas present fund. get 40 ppl together i'll donate 7 bux.

Comment

My shop neighbor is an IMSA/TtansAm guy. They just re-bodied a Trans Am. They counted 2800 rivets so far and the Milwaukee is the go to rivet gun. My manual gun broke and had like 12 left on an E36 rear Lexan, he let me borrow it, OMG, totally worth the price tag for continuous rivets.
              john@m20guru.com
              Links:

Comment

geeze at this point I almost wish you guys would start goofing on the paint job so id atleast understand it lol

that rivet gun sure woulda been handy, mine kept getting the tips stuck in between the jaws over and over and id have to take the thing apart to get it to work again.
                all the riveting combined with cutting that sheetmetal gave me some sore muscles and several pretty good blisters! lol

Comment

That video was so good, I was cracking up at work watching it.
                  Byron
                  Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                    That video was so good, I was cracking up at work watching it.
                    im glad im not the only one who got a laugh out of it. cheers man

Comment

Originally posted by hkv View Post
                      geeze at this point I almost wish you guys would start goofing on the paint job so id atleast understand it lol

that rivet gun sure woulda been handy, mine kept getting the tips stuck in between the jaws over and over and id have to take the thing apart to get it to work again.
                      all the riveting combined with cutting that sheetmetal gave me some sore muscles and several pretty good blisters! lol
                      It's all good an fun. Build your car man, but you gotta admit that you have a ton of rivets in that thing lol.

I use them often too, no harm no foul. The guns get stuck usually when you have 2 pins in it that cross over, so I use the new rivet to make sure and push the last pin though before pulling on it again.

EDIT: You should think about using 3/16" instead of 1/8" - they are a much better bond - the ones in the Milwaukee pic, that's the ones I use most, specially on lexan.
                      john@m20guru.com
                      Links:

Comment

i just built ducting for my radiator took like 30 of them would not had been able
                        to do it without rivtrons.

Comment

Originally posted by hkv View Post

There is no why, only r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

It's all good an fun. Build your car man, but you gotta admit that you have a ton of rivets in that thing lol.

I use them often too, no harm no foul. The guns get stuck usually when you have 2 pins in it that cross over, so I use the new rivet to make sure and push the last pin though before pulling on it again.

EDIT: You should think about using 3/16" instead of 1/8" - they are a much better bond - the ones in the Milwaukee pic, that's the ones I use most, specially on lexan.
                            absolutely man, but admit? I almost have to brag, the rivets become such a PIA after you do enough of them lol jk

I use the 3/16" ones on certain areas and the the 1/8" in others

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                              i just built ducting for my radiator took like 30 of them would not had been able
                              to do it without rivtrons.
                              rivtrons lol. one of my favorite movies is tron legacy. some good ducati action

Comment

I laughed too hard at this last pic :D
                                Congrats on getting it running man, sound is really good. Now get it finished and start ripping! Did you use your phone to record that exhaust?
                                '85 Alpine Weiß 2-door with m20b30 ground up build

Comment

Working...
                                X