Sup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup

What's good e30 peeps? anyone still kicking it here?
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

no

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Many gud, much alive
      Boris - 89 E30 325i
      84- E30 323i

Comment

A few. Some new, some old.
        sigpic
        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

There's like 10 regulars
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Hola

Comment

We’re all old now...
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Sup, You still out in CO.

Yes we all getting old
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Ayeee.
                  Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Still around! Have a bunch of small winter projects to do on the E30 coming up.

Can't decide if I should blow apart the Miata first for a subframe drop, refresh, and gas tank replacement.

Going to try and squeeze two cars and three motorcycles into a 1.5 car garage including a bunch of tools. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Ooph thatd be tight, ive got three cars and benches in mine, i have an 84 323 sideways up against the back wall and moving around everything sucks.
                      Boris - 89 E30 325i
                      84- E30 323i

Comment

Still here. Still daily driving old crappy BMWs one of them might even be stupid fast one day

IG @turbovarg
                        '91 318is, M20 turbo
                        [CoTM: 4-18]
                        '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                        - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by bangn View Post
                          Ooph thatd be tight, ive got three cars and benches in mine, i have an 84 323 sideways up against the back wall and moving around everything sucks.
                          Car dollies make everything possible. A set of 4 has variously allowed me to shove a third car in my 2 car garage or more easily go down to one car when the boat (parked diagonally, hard to move laterally) needs work, all while maintaining parking for 2 motorcycles and being able to use most of the benches on the other side.

As to the OP, we're still here for some reason, and seemingly we still have E30s. Still rockin' my last touring, but that's all for BMWs.

Maybe it's time for more boat threads.

Comment

Originally posted by bangn View Post
                            Think I will need to hang a drop curtain from the ceiling to protect the E30. Perhaps welding blankets as well, as I want to fab a full exhaust for the miata while it's under the knife.

Really wish I had more indoor parking, it's the only reason I'd want to move houses. Poor E28 sitting beside berry bushes damaging the already faded paint.
                            Miss the three-car garage place I was renting some years ago. Such is life!

Comment

Sup fellas, good to see some of us still kickin

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                              Ig:ryno_pzk
                              I like the tuna here.
                              Originally posted by lambo
                              Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Working...
                              X