I’m bored. Click on my poll

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JasonWilson48
    replied
    Originally posted by roguetoaster

    IMO, the buyer would be better off abandoning it after paying you.

    That 16v is markedly more disappointing than a stock S14, add an auto, bad paint, and you have yard art.

    I always really wanted to like those cars, but even the dog leg and nice seats can't save it.
    Surprised no one has slipped the link to this thread into the auction comments... Need the buyer to see some of these replies lol

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    Update: I have received all of the money... just waiting on his shipper to come pick it up which right now is TBD.
    IMO, the buyer would be better off abandoning it after paying you.

    That 16v is markedly more disappointing than a stock S14, add an auto, bad paint, and you have yard art.

    I always really wanted to like those cars, but even the dog leg and nice seats can't save it.

    I wonder if they had a real management system if they would be fun?

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Update: I have received all of the money... just waiting on his shipper to come pick it up which right now is TBD.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    This is one of those cars where I would advise a friend to buy one that already looks good and runs.

    You'll end up spending way more money and more importantly time getting something like this sorted out.

    Godspeed to the new owner

    Leave a comment:


  • varg
    replied
    Now that being a negative nancy isn't going to risk skewing the outcome, I'll say that I was with roguetoaster in the under $6k camp, closer to $5k. While I'd like to see an internet friend make some money, honestly, given the cost of body and paint work these days, that's a fair price. After body work and whatever it's going to cost to get it running and driving, assuming no surprises, it'll be in line with the previous results on BaT which ran and drove and had good paint.

    Paint and body work is honestly scary because getting back to OEM quality is either a huge time sink with a considerable learning curve and equipment requirement, or costs more than so many cars would be worth afterward.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Barnacles

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    Couple more days if anyone else wants to get in on this...

    -$0001 McGyver
    -$5,750 RogueToaster
    -$6,250 MrBurgundy
    -$8,000 Northern
    -$9,750 DEV0E30
    -$12,250 OSAH Racing​
    So I'm not going to win? Again!?!

    At $5,200, this should actually sell. Hope you get a couple thousand more too!

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Alright, last hour... whos feeling lucky that they guessed the right amount?

    Currently at $5,200

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Ok, we have hit $5k with >24 hours left...

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Originally posted by 2man
    looks like only negativity to make sure bidding stays absolutely silent... I have this car insured by hagerty for $10k....


    [ATTACH=JSON]n10145318[/ATTACH]

    fredkjk

    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Couple more days if anyone else wants to get in on this...

    -$0001 McGyver
    -$5,750 RogueToaster
    -$6,250 MrBurgundy
    -$8,000 Northern
    -$9,750 DEV0E30
    -$12,250 OSAH Racing​

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    I want my stickers this time.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Looks like only negativity to make sure bidding stays absolutely silent... I have this car insured by Hagerty for $10k....

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Can you guys comment some positivity in the auction also??

    Leave a comment:


  • Northern
    replied
    I'll reup whatever I said last time

    Leave a comment:

Working...