I’m bored. Click on my poll

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    I think there needs to be some positivity to offset all the negativity when it gets relisted

    I'm very disappointed at what feels like a lot of jealously on BaT.

    Frankly, if you say youre putting your money where your mouth is, I think you should... or have some damn restraint to walk away when youre supposed to, not after the fact which torpedoes my result.
    Yeah this is going to nerf the next auction big time.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    I think there needs to be some positivity to offset all the negativity when it gets relisted

    I'm very disappointed at what feels like a lot of jealously on BaT.

    Frankly, if you say youre putting your money where your mouth is, I think you should... or have some damn restraint to walk away when youre supposed to, not after the fact which torpedoes my result.

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    Well, no one is surprised.

    So, on to the next bidder, or does it get relisted?

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    His tune went from "I feel I'm overspent this, but its okay, I like to make friend" (exact quote from his text right after the auction ended)

    To a long winded response that basically said "I think I am going to give up on this sale... Im just going to take a loss on the deposit and rightfully so..." and some other nonsense.

    I think the comments post-auction on mine and the comments on the blue 16v that sold the next day convinced him that he paid a LOT more than he should've ... but he could've just stopped bidding and he didnt.

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    Well that sucks for you, also not surprising. How much was the deposit? Did he give a reason?

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    So a "FUN" Update... buyer backed out of the deal after sending a deposit...

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy

    lol

    you made the right choice. Only aircooled 911 that's decent is a 993 but....... yeah when you factor the price in... A 996 is more appealing.

    But I get he appeal.

    Pulling up to a Gelson's in an aircooled 911 to purchase some raw unfiltered honey and organic blueberries is the pinnacle of LA living.
    Dont forget about driving around with a Christmas tree on the roof, then throwing it in the trash on 12/26

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    Guys, if I had resisted the Elan I could’ve bought myself a POS $40k aircooled 911…
    lol

    you made the right choice. Only aircooled 911 that's decent is a 993 but....... yeah when you factor the price in... A 996 is more appealing.

    But I get he appeal.

    Pulling up to a Gelson's in an aircooled 911 to purchase some raw unfiltered honey and organic blueberries is the pinnacle of LA living.

    Leave a comment:


  • Northern
    replied
    indeed

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    Did I miss something? Is this actually a super desirable w201 in some way?

    Congrats on the auction, I hope dude pays, but I'll be SHOCKED if they do. Can't you find a similar car on FB Marketplace for next to nothing?!?

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Guys, if I had resisted the Elan I could’ve bought myself a POS $40k aircooled 911…

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    2+2=5

    The Earth is flat

    Helen Keller wasn't real

    Dinosaurs were gay

    Shit box non operational auto mercedes are worth 17k (includes shot paint and torn interior)

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Holy fuck. Ok, I was hoping you'd get 10k or more but that's impressive.

    Let us know that you have the funds.

    So like, how's the E30 shopping going? Did it just change a bit? haha

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    What in the fucking fuck?

    Um. I'm not sure of anything anymore.

    Congrats on that.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by OSAH racing
    Bidding High because these will only go up in value in the future. $12,250.00
    Congrats friend! You're local, and you'll get 2 stickers.

    MrBurgundy gets Kabobs and ghava because he listened &helped with all my MB bitching

    Leave a comment:

Working...