I’m bored. Click on my poll

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • McGyver
    replied
    One Dollar, Bob.

    Not because I'm GOING to win, but because I SHOULD win. It's a non-running clapped-out normal old mercedes. Its not like it's a super special version, has a big cult following, or great aftermarket support. These BaT people must really like pissing away money...

    Leave a comment:


  • OSAH racing
    replied
    Bidding High because these will only go up in value in the future. $12,250.00

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    Sort of!.. but some proof of life is good

    How much do we think its going to close at? $250 increments. Price is right rules

    Winner will get a r3vlimited sticker
    $9,750 --- and I hope you get it, cuz that means you can spend that on a sorted-ish E30.

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    I've been texting with him pretty certain he wants it
    Well, okay then....

    Seriously, hope the buyer doesn't flake. Definitely CP pricing.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Two guys got into it and the high bidder was going way over the top of the other guy....

    I've been texting with him and he seems pretty certain he wants it, but we'll see who he has to battle on Wednesday.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    7k is wild.

    Why are people even bidding now lol

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Rogue & Burg have LOST!...

    Whos next to make a guess haha

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    its far from over yet...

    4th EDIT: $7,000 right now!

    Last edited by 2mAn; 08-11-2025, 12:25 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    You have some weird luck on BaT

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Damn you guys!

    Edit: Just got a $5k bid, so suck it
    Last edited by 2mAn; 08-11-2025, 10:19 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    $5,750, Bob, err, Drew.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn

    How much do we think its going to close at? $250 increments. Price is right rules

    Winner will get a r3vlimited sticker
    ​
    $6,250
    Last edited by 2mAn; 08-11-2025, 09:20 AM. Reason: Added the quote to give people context

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Sort of!.. but some proof of life is good

    How much do we think its going to close at? $250 increments. Price is right rules

    Winner will get a r3vlimited sticker

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    well damn, I'm glad you finally got it started!

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    I guess we'll let the build thread die out and let the auction shenanigans continue here

    Starting fluid sprayed in and the car fired up!... manual wiring to fuel pump will be finalized in a few hours and I might be driving the damn thing LMAO

    BTW I need more likes on my posts, get out there and do it dammit.

    Leave a comment:

Working...