Great Beer/Alcohol Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eecen
    replied
    This stuff is great. The Green Apple flavor specifically.

    Leave a comment:


  • emoshun
    replied
    Originally posted by Jparkr
    Have you had this?

    Leave a comment:


  • klavender1
    replied
    Originally posted by r4y_m4n
    No one likes Blue Moon??
    I don't see ppl posting that or in your mini fridge...
    NO! Cause it's one of the BIG 2! J/k. It's not bad for an american version of a hefe. But, would rather have a german hefe if I feel like drinking a hefe. Usually Maisel's Weisse or Franziskaner.

    Leave a comment:


  • mech3ngn
    replied
    I just went to this new brewing company in ashburn, va last week and it was delicious. Theyre called Lost Rhino http://www.lostrhino.com/ and they have 3 types of beers and one root beer.

    From Wed to Sat (theyre only business hrs right now) they have a deal where you pay $5 for six 6 oz samples. And they dont really keep track of the tickets your supposed to give them each time you get a refill, so my friends an I were getting a few drinks for free.

    Personally I think their root beer is a shit ton better than IBC and Mug. As for the beers, they have a Face Plant (IPA), New River (Pale Ale), and Rhino Chasers (Pacific Pils). Listed in order of best to worst in my opinion.

    If you have a chance to check em out, do so. I think theyll make it big in a few years and it would be cool seeing a local company's beers sold across the country.

    Leave a comment:


  • KenC
    replied
    What's with all the Stella drinkers? It's OK on a hot day, but nothing that great. Their marketing here is unreal. That shit's like the Busch of Europe.

    It's like saying you drink vodka for the flavor lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • KenC
    replied
    Originally posted by emoshun
    How many of these beers can you name? :D

    Didn't know you guys got Deschuttes down there.

    Leave a comment:


  • mRodiek
    replied
    I also just went to the Lazy Dog Cafe in Valencia, CA & their in house beer is aawwwesome, namely the Bavarian Hefeweizen!

    Leave a comment:


  • mRodiek
    replied
    Birrifico on Via Nazionale in Firenze, Italia.

    AMAZING BEER!!!!! Anyone in Italy needs to check it out

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • r4y_m4n
    replied
    Arrowhead!
    Damn bro...how many beers u drink a day?

    No one likes Blue Moon??
    I don't see ppl posting that or in your mini fridge...

    Leave a comment:


  • emoshun
    replied
    How many of these beers can you name? :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Originally posted by Cronopoulos
    they were selling those for 60 cents a bottle because no one wanted to buy one. I tried one for the hell of it and I couldn't finish a 60 cent beer mate. Definitely can see how blue berry and beer could go together though.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    ^Take that and mix with Youngs Double Chocolate Stout.

    Chocolate Banana Bread beer.

    Not something you'd want to drink all the time or session with, but fantastic in it's own right.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thehemiman
    replied
    ^Had some of that the other day. It was different and although I liked it and didn't think it was bad, I wouldn't go out of my way to have it again.

    Leave a comment:


  • r4y_m4n
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...