This is Photography

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30davie
    replied
    I too dabble in photo things...These were taken at Stradbroke Island here in Queensland Australia.

    Edit: Quality seems to have been reduced, especially the last one. oh well you get the idea:)






    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    img095 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    img092 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr

    Leave a comment:


  • wworm
    replied
    toyotas pretty sick too tho...

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    E30 wasn't insured nerd

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    Drives Toyota to E30 meet :down:

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Got a couple more, this is UltraMax 400, but I think this scanner was cheap for a reason :P

    img046 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    img041 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    img044 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr

    Leave a comment:


  • wworm
    replied
    IMG_4177

    IMG_4158

    just some raw unedited iphone pics I took yesterday of my friend's freshly lowered s12, just proud of the framing/composition. Wish I had brought my film camera even though shooting film with such low light can be a pain in the ass

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    I always loved Ilford for B&W especially

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Nice, I really want to shoot some triX or ilford soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • coldweatherblue
    replied
    Nice film shots!

    took a test roll of tri-x 400 a couple weeks ago on my old Canon Ftb, mostly to see if it still works... first time using the camera in probably 12 years.

    [IMG]Wurlitzer spinet by Charles Meyer, on Flickr[/IMG]

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    asa 800 ????
    Expired Fuji Superia XTRA 400

    img013 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    img012 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    asa 800 ????

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Big fan of this Expired Fuji, and my OM1 has always been a great film camera.
    img003 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    img004 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    img009 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    img005 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    Too many damn E30's...
    too many Tacos ;)


    Originally posted by BlackbirdM3
    Thanks. I always try to shoot good stuff.
    Will
    You always do!

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    You always deliver will.... fantastic
    Thanks. I always to to shoot good stuff. On that note, I'll be heading east in a couple weeks for the Oshkosh airshow... I should have some awesome stuff when I get back. I also have the Monterey Historics, assuming I get the car sorted in time, then in September I've got the Air Races in Reno again. I should have boatloads of good stuff to post between now and whenever I get all 10K shots taken, processed. haha.

    Will

    Leave a comment:

Working...