This is Photography

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • J.Rizo
    replied
    anyone shoot on a D610? I wanna hear reviews on that cluster fuck of focus points.

    I'm upgrading bodies to move into wedding photography and don't think having to lock the focus and recompose is ideal for what I'm going to be doing.

    however, part of me thinks quickly recomposing after locking the focus might actually be faster than moving the focus points manually. I can't seem to find any reviews on that specifically so here I am...

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    yeah thats about right for a good gently used 7d, i have been on the look out for one my self to leave attached permanently to my supper zoom





    i cant wait to get out and use mine haha. so much better than rebel xt life.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    yeah thats about right for a good gently used 7d, i have been on the look out for one my self to leave attached permanently to my supper zoom

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    i'm a derp. just realized mark 1 7d bodys sell for like $500ish....

    i saw the price of the mark 2 body and thought i was getting one hell of a deal haha.

    oh well, at least i have this nice camera to enjoy :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    i just bought a canon 7d body today :D

    huge upgrade from my previous Canon Rebel XT :P


    got it off some dude local. 10k shutter count, $500.

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    A few shots I took last month.



    Geminid Meteor shower (Yes there are meteors in here.)







    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_vt
    replied
    This is Photography

    Taken with a Fuji XT-1 w: 56mm f/1.2




    Anyone on Instagram? @e30vt

    Leave a comment:


  • Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    Dog Park (25 of 31).jpg by Matthew w wiseman, on Flickr
    Dog Park (29 of 31).jpg by Matthew w wiseman, on Flickr
    Dog Park (18 of 31).jpg by Matthew w wiseman, on Flickr

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    Yes if you shoot doors a CPL is almost a nesisity and you can get B+W on amazon for good pricing....

    Anyone else having issues uploading to FLicker. I keep getting a Time out and I cant even up load to my email for the last few days....
    I'm pretty much 90% outdoor shooting. After looking at reviews of filter brands I went ahead and got the B+W since they have a lot of positive feedback. They had the 52mm size on Amazon for a good price and with prime I'll have it in a few days so I'll give it a shot and report back.

    I uploaded a few photos to the app this morning and worked fine

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Yes if you shoot doors a CPL is almost a nesisity and you can get B+W on amazon for good pricing....

    Anyone else having issues uploading to FLicker. I keep getting a Time out and I cant even up load to my email for the last few days....

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    replied
    Originally posted by J.Rizo
    download lightroom or photoshop, those first three would look a lot better with a few color tweaks! but otherwise awesome captures, I really like the first two.
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    ^
    Or just a cpl when shot the 1st time
    Thanks for the advice. I probably will invest in a good software once I start taking more pictures. I have just a uv filter that wasn't on for any of those pictures but I definitely do want to pickup a cpl instead.

    Leave a comment:


  • Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    I just got my first good camera a T6i this is the only photo I've taken with it so far
    Lancalot by Matthew w wiseman, on Flickr

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by J.Rizo
    this is very true, especially for someone who doesn't really care to open up adobe programs and go through the hassle.
    LOL Well what a CPL actually does you cant replicate in light room or p/s. Its the only filter effect that cant be done in post, you have to get in the initial exposure

    Leave a comment:


  • J.Rizo
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    ^
    Or just a cpl when shot the 1st time

    this is very true, especially for someone who doesn't really care to open up adobe programs and go through the hassle.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    ^
    Or just a cpl when shot the 1st time

    Leave a comment:

Working...