This is Photography

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Bought a lil Korean pancake today.



    Its pretty sharp too, money well spent compared to the cost of the Zeiss version.

    Leave a comment:


  • D.Martijn
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    those are some decent rollers. I really want to take some rolling shots but its hard to drive and shoot.

    I need a copilot.
    Thanks. Yeah it's a two person job though

    Leave a comment:


  • Reichart12
    replied
    Those light trail photos are awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Fantastic as usual will, just fantastic

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    A few more from Oshkosh.












    More to come, at some point.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Turf1600
    Which mount? FD or EF?
    EF. I aint an FD nerd

    If I was id be playing with a 0.95 nifty fifty ya feel

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    If any of yall shoot canon still and want a 50mm F1.4 Im letting it go for pretty cheap.
    Which mount? FD or EF?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    those are some decent rollers. I really want to take some rolling shots but its hard to drive and shoot.

    I need a copilot.

    Leave a comment:


  • D.Martijn
    replied
    I should have posted this here instead of the "this is pictures" thread. So here it is;

    Last weekend we went from Belgium all the way to Stratford-upon-Avon in the UK to attend a yearly VW Golf mk1 meeting. My uncles went with his 1.6 GTI and my brother and I with our 1.1
    Even with more than twice the power of our 1.1, my uncle had some times trouble keeping up with us on the windy B-roads. He said he might have more power but I have more guts. lol

    When we were headed home I took a couple of rolling shots out of the windows of both Golfs. Turned out okay.









    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    If any of yall shoot canon still and want a 50mm F1.4 Im letting it go for pretty cheap.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    The one with the ATC is dope.

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    Last nights excitement





    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    So, this is what happens when the B1 is supposed to take off an hour after you get to the runway, but instead is releasing the brakes while you are running, and still 50 yards from where you want to be.




    I gotta say, even though the pics suck, but holy hell it was badass to see in person.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied




    From Oshkosh yesterday.

    Monday morning.




    back to work. Soo much to shoot, so little time.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    yeah I tend to like the smooth blur of moving water.... 8-10 sec exposure is normally enough, and yeah if its a shity one and you have to fix it after, I would just stop the aperture down as much as I could and just live with it and the CPL....

    one of my favs at 8 sec and f13 with a CPL and 10stop ND

    IMG_2822 by mrsleeve, on Flickr

    Forgot my ND so I had to stop way down on this one but this is 10 sec, much longer and the water would have been totally blown out
    IMG_0954 by mrsleeve, on Flickr
    Wow, those are awesome shots.

    Will

    Leave a comment:

Working...