This is Photography

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • coldweatherblue
    replied
    Great shots and congrats on the features BlackbirdM3!

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Damn Nice, I'm still hoping I can start to move in enough to get some recognition somewhere.

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    I just got the latest issue of the EAA's Sport Aviation in the mail. I found 4 of my Oshkosh pics featured, the most of any of the volunteer photographers. Considering the people I was shooting with, I guess I shot some good stuff.



    And the 4th one was a shot I didn't deem worth uploading... haha.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Got a Birb or two this trip also.

    _SRC4493 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr

    Leave a comment:


  • PacificExposure
    replied
    Had fun with my brother and his 2002 on the way to C&C. Shot on A7Rii and 24-105 G




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    Those milky way shots are nice. I wish there were dark skies near here. I'd love to go out and try some astrophotography again.

    I shot this eons ago with my D7000. Still my best one to date.

    This was kind of a cool shot from the same place a few years later (note the small meteor on the left side.)

    Focus on the North Star and you get this...


    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • coldweatherblue
    replied
    Great milky way shots! Haven't done much astrophotography but there's a dark sky park 2 hrs away and just upgraded my tripod so thinking about taking a trip once the weather turns cold.

    Pic from today. Had a little lake time before going to work.

    Last edited by coldweatherblue; 09-04-2018, 08:29 AM. Reason: resize

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    well done Will... Astro is fun

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    _SRC4459 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    _SRC4451 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    _SRC4149 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    I am REALLY impressed with this little pancake, way sharper then it should be.

    In the center at least.

    _SRC2603 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    _SRC2621 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    _SRC2629 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    _SRC2632 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    _SRC2613 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    I can play sniper in the grass as well...

    slightly higher... Feel the heat.

    Doc says hello...


    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    Who says you can't do portraits at 200+mm?


    How about 500mm?


    I'll settle in the middle, 320mm


    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    I feel like im always on the opposite end of the focal length from you other Will. Lol.

    _SRC2560 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    _SRC2555 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    Feel the thunder... The B1 departs Oshkosh as a thunderstorm rolls in.





    Will

    Leave a comment:

Working...