OFFICIAL Land Rover thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lawl!

I love having huge lugs. I took a 1 1/16" socket and pounded it over my lugs to square the corners back up. Now they're a perfect fit. You can take the caps off, but they are ruined then.

Also I was pleased that I had to use diesel truck sized sockets to work on this thing. Fucker will never blow apart. Your move Jeep...your move.
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Little camping fun with the Disco last weekend.

Comment

Success story: fuel pump went out on the e30 yesterday, Rover fired right up this morning after not driving it since we brought the Christmas tree home!
        sigpic
        89 325i Offroad
        89 325i
        05 C240 Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
          Lawl!

I love having huge lugs. I took a 1 1/16" socket and pounded it over my lugs to square the corners back up. Now they're a perfect fit. You can take the caps off, but they are ruined then.

Also I was pleased that I had to use diesel truck sized sockets to work on this thing. Fucker will never blow apart. Your move Jeep...your move.
          I might have to try that. PO screwed most of the corners on them and a 1 1/8 just gets stuck on them.
          1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
            I might have to try that. PO screwed most of the corners on them and a 1 1/8 just gets stuck on them.
            BTDT. I literally took a hammer a pounded the socket on there, then took a pair of big vise grips and wiggled it off. Also use the vise grips to push the sides down flat again when the socket wouldn't pound over it. It was hard work, but got the rears done on mine. Made it so much easier to take the wheels off. Fronts will be done next time I have to take them off, lol.

Or you can just remove the caps, but then they look like ass IMO.

http://www.landroversonly.com/forums...removal-29597/

Comment

Partial success story.
              I am at work, waiting for the snowz to hit.
              Will report back.
              1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Fail Story:

Power Steering Pressure Line busted and sprayed fluid all over the exhaust manifold.

Comment

Anyone know off hand the thread pitch, etc of RRC power steering line fittings?

I've got to make a pressure line (remember, M52 swap) and am going to just convert them to AN fittings for simplicity.

Comment

Success: Sold the 94 lwb and now going to work on it for the new owner, he wants to do tune up, lift, tires etc.

Also here is some more British car actionClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358614965.508333.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	7149522
                    sigpic
                    89 325i Offroad
                    89 325i
                    05 C240 Wagon

Comment

This makes me want a Rover.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

The longer i have her, the more i want to keep her. Had a tree in the back that i chopped down and finally got around to chopping it into pieces. I loaded her up with all that wood and she took it like a champ :giggle:

Comment

May i troll you guys with my 2.5 td sport wagon?

Originally posted by kendogg
                          Don't know, but the E90 wasn't designed from the ground-up intending to be a racecar like the E30 was.
                          OG RACECAR

Comment

Once you get the addiction it doesn't stop.

Comment

How good/bad where the 98 disco's?

I am looking at this one.

Comment

Doesn't matter. That thing is badass. BUY IT.

Comment

Working...
                                X