Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
    caught a halibut today off a pier. $30 a pound stuff. tastes good.
    Nice. Never caught one. I have a couple large cast nets - stopped at the bridge near the shop a couple weeks ago and got some Mullet, Brim and Tilapia in the brackish water. All good eating size, but didn't feel like cleaning them since there was only a few, so gave them to the people pole fishing off the bank.
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Got a motor for my ranger finally. A 302 should be pretty fun in that thing lol

Def going to be nice going over 40 mph on the freeway uphill. That 2.3 is a DOG

Originally posted by wholepailofwater
      Q
      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Will do plenty of one wheel burnouts too!
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

Will do plenty of one wheel burnouts too!
          It's getting an 8" rear end with a posi, so it's gonna be doing Ls

It actually has a posi rn, but the 302 will kill the 7". Lil fucker never gets stuck when I go off roading in the desert. With the tires and diff I got now I can off road comfortably
          Q

Comment

Burgs, you have a pre '02 with a Lima/LL2x? Either way, assume you got an 8" with discs? Would love to see some of your work on it so I don't have to visit a Ranger forum.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
              Burgs, you have a pre '02 with a Lima/LL2x? Either way, assume you got an 8" with discs? Would love to see some of your work on it so I don't have to visit a Ranger forum.
              Yeah, I got a '92 with the EFI Lima

Yup! Went with the ford explorer 8.8" rear end w/ disc brakes. I might actually make my first build thread here on r3v HA!

Honestly, The Ranger Station is a great site, it's the r3v of rangers LOL

This is a good little write up that gives you an idea what to expect

ford, ranger, v8, v-8, conversion, 302, 351w, 351, 5.0, engine, swap, ford ranger, engine swap, ranger engine swap,v8 swap, v-8 swap, 5.0 swap, 5.0L swap
              Q

Comment

LIES...

we've been waiting for a "Shop Shenanigans" thread... whatever happen to the fuel chuggers?

Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Watched the Apple TV documentary on the Beastie Boys last night. Pulled the driveshaft in the 02 listening to Ill Communication for the first time in at least 15 years.
                  Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                  The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                  The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                  The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    LIES...

we've been waiting for a "Shop Shenanigans" thread... whatever happen to the fuel chuggers?
                    Yes, I am also waiting for those things.

Comment

Yeah I put that off too long, like usual

I was at the shop late friday night and found out that we have security now in the lot all night, so I don't think the pee pee truck is going to work..

Our landlord didn't even supply this security service, but the tire warehouse hired them because their cars were apparently also getting fucked with
                      Q

Comment

Plot twist, landlord is the one messing with stuff.

Comment

This is not acceptable. It looks like a corolla with a distorted caricature of a BMW front end photoshopped onto it. Further drives home for me the point that I am not a BMW fan, I'm an E30 fan.

IG @turbovarg
                          '91 318is, M20 turbo
                          [CoTM: 4-18]
                          '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                          - updated 1-26

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

I had a 2004 Ranger, and a 2001 Explorer. Very familiar with those.
                            I do things.

Comment

i know allot of people are out of work for now because the covid stuff
                              anyone picking up new hobbys? i've been getting into bikes and fishing. hiking, before they closed the trails.
                              losing interest in the e30 though event though i'm in the middle of a swap.

Comment

Taking a step away from something when it starts to feel stale is invaluable IMO

Especially when it comes to something you typically enjoy.
                                Q

Comment

Working...
                                X