Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Dont buy anchors, buy movable stuff. A welder on a cart is easy to move and when the cold winter comes it will give you something to do
    Bricks of dollar bills make great furniture, and they look good on garage shelves when you hit that opener button.

Comment

Welding scrap metal is an excellent pass time
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
        Welding scrap metal is an excellent pass time
        Nice to see youre here.

We need Ranger Danger updates
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Get a nice welder, it's got some great benefits:
          1) You can weld stuff
          2) Its movable
          3) You won't have money to buy more things to fill the space
          sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
            3) You won't have money to buy more things to fill the space
            Key point right here haha

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Nice to see youre here.

We need Ranger Danger updates
              Jeez, I'm even starting to come here less and less now... :/ This has to be one of the longest periods in between posts here

I do have some updates for that thread, I'll post them up one of these days.

I went to car week up in Monterey, which was an epic experience. We were watching cars in downtown at the auctions selling for 5m minimum.. including a 18m dollar F1.

I had no idea what to expect going there, but was genuinely blown away at the magnitude of this thing. 75% of the cars driving around are ones that would turn a car enthusiasts head. I've seen one Bugatti in person before car week, and probably 6 up there that weekend. I pretty sure I saw almost every modern supercar/hypercar that weekend lol

A lot of e30 M3s around too, which was cool to see. Not too many non-Ms tho. I was driving around in mine and was getting a lot of attention, even next to some of these wildly expensive lambos/mclarens/ferraris. The largest BMW presence was def the 2002s

Also, what was wild, is I finished my engine a few days before doing the 8 hour drive up PCH to Pebble Beach and the car just ate up that whole drive like it was nothing. Epic comeback into my e30 after almost a year of sitting around with no engine and interior.
              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

We were watching cars in downtown at the auctions selling for 5m minimum.. including a 18m dollar F1.
                Not sure if it was true or not but I saw on Instagram that they got a parking ticket in town shortly after selling.

That was one event I was pumped to attend last year for my one year living in the Bay area but clearly due to everything going on, was unable to attend.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Hopefully this answer reinforces what I previously said -

No, it was a different 20 million dollar F1 that got the ticket LOL

Truly crazy stuff out there

Comment

MrBurgundy Did you make it to Laguna Seca at all? Thats my favorite part
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

MrBurgundy Did you make it to Laguna Seca at all? Thats my favorite part
                      Naw, didn't have time, but I did take the "long" way out to drive by it

This was one probably my fav hyper car to see in person

Car Week by Omar Albasateneh, on Flickr

Idk if you guys watch DDE, but it was cool to see their aperta in person. Also saw the 720 "GTR," which they were fixing in the parking lot of the hotel lol

I was going to offer some help, since the youtubers and their entourage seemed lost, but they didn't seem too approachable

Comment

DDE is that like Dungeons and Dragons?
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

DDE is that like Dungeons and Dragons?
                          Lol one would fairly assume, but no, they're Youtubers w a lot of money

They buy brand new super cars and will immediately chop it up and do something cool w it.

That Huracan was bought new from the dealer, then drove it to a body shop to have the windshield chopped off. Pretty funny video. The body shop owner always makes him say on video what he wants them to do LOL

Comment

That sounds like one helluva experience!
                            My previous build (currently E30-less)
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                              That sounds like one helluva experience!
                              Def something to consider doing. The weather up there is awesome too, so it was a nice escape from the heat.

Comment

Damn, September already... Its going to be 2022 before we know it
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X