Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 cabrio?

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Just bough Civ 5... Time to waste my life away.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

What a great game. I played the crap out of it when it first came out. Always wanted to get the expansions for it but never did. I also had civ2 and 4. 2 was simplistic but crazy fun.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Sharing this from Jalopnik:

If you are stuck in a deserted island with Justin Bieber, would you spoon with him every night or just during the cold climates?

This is a trick question. I wouldn't spoon him — I'd cut him open and sleep inside him, like you would a Tauntaun. It's the only way that makes sense.

Comment

could be a food source for a day as well.
            Originally posted by priapism
            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
            Originally posted by shameson
            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

^ Noo. Nononono. I will not entertain that thought for even a second. Ew. I'd very much rather starve.
              Let a wolverine eat him then wrestle the wolverine and eat that after a judicious period for digestion.

Comment

First snow this winter on Jan 1st. Can't believe how mild winter has been so far this year.

Although it is -12 today and I hate the cold, so I'm staying inside.
                Originally posted by priapism
                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                Originally posted by shameson
                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                  Sharing this from Jalopnik:

If you are stuck in a deserted island with Justin Bieber, would you spoon with him every night or just during the cold climates?

This is a trick question. I wouldn't spoon him — I'd cut him open and sleep inside him, like you would a Tauntaun. It's the only way that makes sense.
                  im fucking dying...

it is the only way that makes sense.

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Today I was having issues with my driver side lock again. It "unlocks" but when I try to turn the key the opposite direction it doesn't move. So I went to get the three screws off the side of the door off and I got 2 and stripped the third one. Ordered that speed out stripped remover thing for $12 hope it works. I was working for so long and then I was like aite I'm going to remove this whole thing. After three or so hours of no progress, I KO'd myself by stripping the screw. But it's snowing so I went for a quick drive and did some slides hehe
                    BMW tech
                    Umass Amherst
                    05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
                      Today I was having issues with my driver side lock again. It "unlocks" but when I try to turn the key the opposite direction it doesn't move. So I went to get the three screws off the side of the door off and I got 2 and stripped the third one. Ordered that speed out stripped remover thing for $12 hope it works. I was working for so long and then I was like aite I'm going to remove this whole thing. After three or so hours of no progress, I KO'd myself by stripping the screw. But it's snowing so I went for a quick drive and did some slides hehe
                      My driver's side lock broke so now I just use my trunk and passenger side. Because lazy.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                        My driver's side lock broke so now I just use my trunk and passenger side. Because lazy.
                        I bought keyless entry off ebay. Because lazy-er.

--Mike
                        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
                          I bought keyless entry off ebay. Because lazy-er.

--Mike
                          Originally posted by lambo View Post
                          Idk if my car has this? My trunk doesn't do anything, and rn my passenger side is also whack. I can lock my passenger from the outside but cannot unlock from the outside. My plan is to make the driver side lock and unlock from the outside, so I can just get in and unlock passenger when ppl are with me.
                          BMW tech
                          Umass Amherst
                          05 wrx sti

Comment

buy the omega rec-43t kit off ebay, wire it in in 20 minutes. might make your life easier assuming the problem lies within the lock cylinders themselves

--Mike
                            (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
                              buy the omega rec-43t kit off ebay, wire it in in 20 minutes. might make your life easier assuming the problem lies within the lock cylinders themselves

--Mike
                              Central locking must work for that correct? I really want keyless but I don't think my cars locking systems are anywhere need up to par for it yet
                              BMW tech
                              Umass Amherst
                              05 wrx sti

Comment

So my cable and Internet went out. Been watching the Bourne movies. Forgot how good the first three are.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Working...
                                X