Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
    Perfect.
    "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
    The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

I need a set. Once if the poser bov thingies too
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
        I need a set. Once if the poser bov thingies too

Yes. It's actually too bad S4s don't use BOVs.. Wanted to try this

Last edited by HennaE30; 10-13-2015, 05:27 PM.
        Originally posted by flyboyx
        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
        Originally posted by Northern
        beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Does anybody know of a thread about modifying the Dan Pinder style turbo manifolds for M20?

The one I've got doesn't even fit on the damn exhaust studs. 1-3 fit, 4-6 fit, just not all at once. I think I may have to cut it in the middle, slot a hole or two and port the living shit out of the Dr Seuss looking ass flange.

Once I get it to actually fit on, a HY35W 9CM(not HX35) will be forcing air into my M20B23.

Comment

So my dad replaced his old E60 M5 with a new 2016 Mustang GT.

He told me to drive it tonight. Me just having learned how to drive a standard, I kept telling him it wasn't a good idea. Then I ended up driving it and throwing all caution out the window.

Holy balls. Thing is fast as hell, but the shifter feels so nice in the hand and the clutch is easy to get used to. The catch point is low and it grabs very nicely. Didn't stall it on my first try. I was surprised, since my dad keeps stalling it and has trouble getting used to the clutch, and he's driven standard for 20+ years, save for a few cars.

Now that I've tasted power, I'm starting to think about what I wanna do with my E30 when it comes to swaps and making it faster.

Comment

But... You already know what I'm going to say....
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                So my dad replaced his old E60 M5 with a new 2016 Mustang GT.

He told me to drive it tonight. Me just having learned how to drive a standard, I kept telling him it wasn't a good idea. Then I ended up driving it and throwing all caution out the window.

Holy balls. Thing is fast as hell, but the shifter feels so nice in the hand and the clutch is easy to get used to. The catch point is low and it grabs very nicely. Didn't stall it on my first try. I was surprised, since my dad keeps stalling it and has trouble getting used to the clutch, and he's driven standard for 20+ years, save for a few cars.

Now that I've tasted power, I'm starting to think about what I wanna do with my E30 when it comes to swaps and making it faster.

Learn to drive first. Not busting your balls, but there's a BIG difference between a fast car and a fast driver.
                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

Learn to drive first. Not busting your balls, but there's a BIG difference between a fast car and a fast driver.
                  I've still got a long way to go. I wanna go to an autocross or a track event so I can learn about car control and when to accelerate out of a corner and being able to use weight transfer to my advantage.

Comment

I've still got a long way to go. I wanna go to an autocross or a track event so I can learn about car control and when to accelerate out of a corner and being able to use weight transfer to my advantage.

Do an HPDE. Autox can teach newer drivers bad habits like being jerky on your inputs, which can upset the car at speed, like hitting the Esses at COTA.

I would run with BMW CCA, but you'll have to wait til your 18 to run with them. Iirc, NASA is 16, and Apex is 15. I don't remember what SCCAs age requirement is.

Comment

Do an HPDE. Autox can teach newer drivers bad habits like being jerky on your inputs, which can upset the car at speed, like hitting the Esses at COTA.

I would run with BMW CCA, but you'll have to wait til your 18 to run with them. Iirc, NASA is 16, and Apex is 15. I don't remember what SCCAs age requirement is.
                      But I'm 20?

Comment

But I'm 20?

My bad man. I must have you mixed up with someone else on here who was saying they were 17. Why'd you wait so long to learn stick?

Anyone else been without their E30 for a month too? Was going to do a tranny swap, because the input shaft bearing on mine went bad. I pulled the old one out, and started to put that one in, only to realize that the trans wouldn't work, because the CPS bungs were filled on the bellhousing. Source another one, and the day before I went to put it back in, my clutch plate got dropped and cracked. Ordered another one this weekend, not supposed to get here till Monday. FML.

Comment

My bad man. I must have you mixed up with someone else on here who was saying they were 17. Why'd you wait so long to learn stick?
                          It's all good, bruv. My parents are protective, and they didn't want me in a manual until I said "Fuck it. I'm paying for the insurance. I'm paying for the car. You don't get a say, and if I wanna be a mechanic, I need to be able to pull in some cars with a manual transmission to the shop. And I don't want to have to keep doing trans rebuilds on shitty slushboxes."

Sure enough, a couple of weeks roll by with some practice, and I can drive no problem.

Comment

Anyone else been without their E30 for a month too? Was going to do a tranny swap, because the input shaft bearing on mine went bad. I pulled the old one out, and started to put that one in, only to realize that the trans wouldn't work, because the CPS bungs were filled on the bellhousing. Source another one, and the day before I went to put it back in, my clutch plate got dropped and cracked. Ordered another one this weekend, not supposed to get here till Monday. FML.
                            Mines been on jack stands since Labor Day weekend.
                            Started with subframe/trailing arm bushings....
                            Then I snagged an LSD......
                            New gaskets for that.....
                            Might as well get soft brake lines.....
                            Hard brake lines....
                            Exhaust needed painting.....
                            Muffler hangers were nasty..
                            Went to the gun range one Sunday instead of working on her......
                            Wife, 4 kids and a career.....
                            Almost done!

Comment

Anyone else been without their E30 for a month too?
                              Me too. 2 of my E30's are halfway through engine swaps/turbo build and my main E30 has been out of action for about 3 months.

The little 5 to 4 pin adapter to plug MAF in has been dicked for a while, intermittent shorting between MAF output and voltage in, now it is just a constant short.

I have contacted miller and they said they were sending a couple adapters out, that was 3 weeks ago. I know I live on the other side of the world but shit. I just want to get sideways again.

Comment

Originally posted by 034MOTORSPORT
                                Yes. It will fit an E30.
                                Yessss. Ordered.
                                Originally posted by priapism
                                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                                Originally posted by shameson
                                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
                                X