No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just did a standard load of colored laundry. I had a few button up shirts, some shorts, boxer briefs, and whatever else. I didn't realize it at the time, but I left a pen in one of my shirt front pockets.

It exploded in the drier. Exploded.

Everything is ruined.
    world renown Harry Potter expert
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
      Well, STP kicked him out so that wasn't gonna happen anyway. I knew he was having some issues, but damn. RIP.
      I didn't know he was kicked out, shit. I'm slow as all hell. It's still gonna be weird listening to them knowing that he's dead.
      "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
      The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
        Suicide? It seems like there's been a rise of suicide lately. I grew up in a pretty small town and I was junior marshalfor the class graduating before me. A week before graduation a student killed herself. It was bad. A tulip was placed on her seat at graduation by every member of the class, totalling 104. After her two more kids took their own lives in my town within a period of three months. Shit like that really takes a toll on that small of a community.
        I don't think there's been a raise. People have always been killing themselves, and most of it happens in the Holiday season.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
          Just did a standard load of colored laundry. I had a few button up shirts, some shorts, boxer briefs, and whatever else. I didn't realize it at the time, but I left a pen in one of my shirt front pockets.

Everything is ruined.

Holy shit dude. That fucking blows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by flyboyx
          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
          Originally posted by Northern
          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post

Everything is ruined.

Almost as bad as when i brain farted and put bleach in a load of colors. I was pissed.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

These are all reasons why my wife doesn't allow me to do laundry.
              No E30 Club
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                I don't think there's been a raise. People have always been killing themselves, and most of it happens in the Holiday season.
                My wife works on the psyche floor at a local hospital (LCSW).

She says this time of year is slow for them. After the holidays it seems to pick up.

Comment

I guess that is true, we usually hit people around January. (Suicides by train)
                  No E30 Club

Comment

I guess that is true, we usually hit people around January. (Suicides by train)
                    Always pleasant when someone decides take their own life, but fuck someone else's up in the process.
                    Originally posted by priapism
                    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                    Originally posted by shameson
                    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

All of the suicides around me happened between June and August.
                      Hank Ahrens
                      1984 Alpine Coupe
                      1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                        Always pleasant when someone decides take their own life, but fuck someone else's up in the process.
                        Call me insensitive, but even though it's acted out due to crippling depression and mental instability, suicide is very selfish.

The worst part is that sometimes you can never tell when someone is depressed if they hide it very well. That's how I lost several of my friends. I told them I was always there for them whenever they were in a shitty situation, and I was. Everything would seem to turn out alright for a bit, but I guess it wasn't good enough to keep them from committing suicide. It's a painful thing to deal with.
                        "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                        The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Graves is throwing heat on r3v fb holy shit.
                          Attached Files
                          Hank Ahrens
                          1984 Alpine Coupe
                          1978 911sc

Comment

So we've all seen those hoax car tips for winter right?

I just saw one saying to put ammonia and bleach on your cabin filter. That moment when some asshole takes a joke too far.
                            No E30 Club

Comment

So we've all seen those hoax car tips for winter right?

I just saw one saying to put ammonia and bleach on your cabin filter. That moment when some asshole takes a joke too far.

Yea, that's unacceptable. Please tell me you said something or reported the post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Originally posted by flyboyx
                              how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                              Originally posted by Northern
                              beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                              Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                              Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                              '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                              Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

I wanna Ford Flex
                                Read Ford Flex reviews from real owners. Find out what they're like to drive, and what problems they have.

just wish I had a reason to own one :/
                                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X