No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ug! If I put dog poop in my blender I would have to burn it afterward. There's just no going back from that.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
      Ug! If I put dog poop in my blender I would have to burn it afterward. There's just no going back from that.
      Hence why I said go buy one. I would NEVER use my blender for that lol. That blender would go straight in the trash after the adventure

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
      Originally posted by Northern
      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

yeah, he's doing this on purpose.

Honestly I'd try seeing if there's something that your doing that might irk him. Could be something little that you wouldn't even think of that's driving him nuts.

If after some LOOOONNNGGG reflection and deliberation you still can't think of anything, I'd go crazy on the stinkbombs/dogpoo etc
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

I'm disappointed that Scarlett Johansson was cast in the live action remake of "Ghost in the Shell".
          My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
            I'm disappointed that Scarlett Johansson was cast in the live action remake of "Ghost in the Shell".
            She has really hit that over saturation point to me these days.

After trying to watch that Under The Skin abomination, I am just kind of "meh." She can keep with playing Black Widow, but her days Ghost World type rolls have passed for me.

Now if Leelee Sobieski made some sort of return, I'd be down to see her in something...

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I feel like Scarlett Johansson is the new Megan Foxx, but at least Johansson can somewhat act.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
              how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
              Originally posted by Northern
              beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
              Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
              Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
              '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
              Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

i've been lazing around the hotel all day here in vegas. just didn't feel like hanging out on the strip today. about 2 hours ago, i got in the elevator to go down and get something to eat. there was a shit load of people in there and it was really cramped. i heard this early 20's little black kid tell someone that he was from houston. I'm like- cool me too. what part of town? he took about 30 seconds to answer. he mentioned some place i had never heard of. he then went on to say it was on the south west side of town and is known as the third ward. i didn't say anything but i felt like it was pretty safe to assume he was telling bullshit. he followed me out of the elevator and was making a little idle chit chat. he then throws out that he had just left some guy's room and that he was there to get naked and jack the guy off. that one caught me off guard! i probably wasn't very good at hiding my disgust. i turned course and started walking really fast in the other direction. he then yells that he was hoping i would buy him something to eat, but that he can see now that probably isn't going to happen.

wtf?
                Last edited by flyboyx; 03-21-2017, 01:36 PM.
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                  i've been lazing around the hotel all day here in vegas. just didn't feel like hanging out on the strip today. about 2 hours ago, i got in the elevator to go down and get something to eat. there was a shit load of people in there and it was really cramped. i heard this early 20's little black kid tell someone that he was from houston. I'm like- cool me too. what part of town? he took about 30 seconds to answer. he mentioned some place i had never heard of. he then went on to say it was on the south west side of town and is known as the third ward. i didn't say anything but i felt like it was pretty safe to assume he was telling bullshit. he followed me out of the elevator and was making a little idle chit chat. he then throws out that he had just left some guy's room and that he was there to jack the guy off. that one caught me off guard! i probably wasn't very good at hiding my disgust. i started walking really fast in the other direction. he then yells that he was hoping i would buy him something to eat, but that he can see now that probably isn't going to happen.

wtf?
                  You passed up a HJ for the price of lunch? Damn.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                  (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
                    Originally posted by priapism
                    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                    Originally posted by shameson
                    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

That's a hard deal to pass up
                      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

It is Vegas, he could have been a chick at one point.

1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                        2016 Ford Flex
                        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Flyboyx seems to be going soft recently.
                          1990 325i
                          2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceWhite View Post
                            Flyboy is not der affe, so we should adjust some of our expectations accordingly.

Comment

Flyboy have you flown into the Denver airport? Was driving pst and probably saw 12 planes in a couple miles of airspace, seems hectic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                                It is Vegas, he could have been a chick at one point.

ah shit!!! i didn't think of that! i mean....that would be ok, right?

Originally posted by IceWhite View Post

aw.....falls to floor.....sobbing......uncontrollably........;D

its hard to be "hard"(as in limp as fuck) in a situation like that. for me at least.

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
                                Flyboy have you flown into the Denver airport? Was driving pst and probably saw 12 planes in a couple miles of airspace, seems hectic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                yeah, i'm in there a lot. it can get pretty busy. you get used to the procedures though. probably kind of like a brain surgeon doing his 400th brian surgery just looks at it like another day on the job. not that i am in any way comparing what i do to that profession. airplanes in the terminal area should have about 5 miles of separation. airplanes on approach have at least 3 miles of separation. also, there are 4 parallel runways going north and south. there were perhaps as many as 3 airplanes side by side landing simultaneously. they were probably a good deal farther apart than it looked. sometimes the air is really clear around there and you can see a good bit further than you think.
                                Last edited by flyboyx; 03-21-2017, 01:38 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X