Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agent View Post
    ...and you have every intention of pulling the trigger.

Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I just got 400 copyright infringement notices from Comcast. Four. Hundred. Uh...

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
        I just got 400 copyright infringement notices from Comcast. Four. Hundred. Uh...

Lol what did you do

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I allegedly downloaded The Beatles discography (and perhaps some other things that weren't caught), and I got an email for each song.

Basically gambled and lost.

Comment

^Jeez!!!

What happens next?
            1990 325i
            2004 330i Individual 6-speed
            sigpic

Comment

From what I've read, nothing happens next. Thank god. Not the first time I've gotten one, but never 400 of em at once lol.

I was never a heavy downloader, but I kinda quit after the KAT, TPB, Demonoid, etc. got nailed in the past few years. I think I'll go back to quitting again.

Comment

Check out Apple Music or Spotify. I think it's worth 10 a month for unlimited downloads. I got one of those notices too, and signed up right after.

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I didn't know they gave you unlimited downloads, assuming they've got a decent library, that's a fuckin steal at $10 a month.

I kinda switched to streaming services a year or so ago when I couldn't find something as a download, but Netflix had it, so I went with that. And then I realized how awesome Netflix is, and never really went back. I don't listen to loads of music, so between what I have already, YouTube and Soundcloud, etc., I don't really bother with that anymore either.

Comment

The cool thing about Apple Music is; you can either stream or download. I download all the stuff I listen to a lot, so when I lose reception I can still listen to all that and keep a lot of open storage on my phone by streaming all the random music I don't frequently listen to.

I think they have a three month trial thing going on right now. I've never not been able to find something I'm looking for

Comment

Its the same with spotify or google play music. I believe they all give you trials. All have unlimited downloads. All have curated playlists. Depends on what artists signed exclusive deals with one company or the other. Google play does hook you up with a youtube red subscription as well.
                      Swanny!
                      SUCKERS.

Comment

[QUOTE=flyboyx;4775953

i do not own a handgun. since it is lawful in the state of texas to keep a loaded handgun in your car, i have been thinking about buying one in the event we have the misfortune to be on the receiving end of a car jacking or the situation i mentioned above. in thinking about it, would a scenario above had warranted me pulling a 9mm out of the glove box to save some insolent motorist from a few fists?

what say you r3v?[/QUOTE]

The glove box is no place for a handgun for several reasons. Much to difficult to retrieve in the event you need it. You won't take it with you every time you park your car, leaving it accessible for a thief. etc. etc.
                        m106 1990 e30
                        e36 daily
                        e32 cruiser

Comment

So, there's that saying, "There's a first time for everything," but I'm wondering if there is ever a time when maybe that's not true.
                          My Feedback

Comment

"You can't be a has been if you never was."
                            Originally posted by kronus
                            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I received one of those copyright infringement notices before, for some game of thrones episodes. Seems like a blind fire load of shit since my wife only binge watches Netflix, and I don't watch that either. Meanwhile, I blatantly download music and F1 and haven't received shit about that.
                              Originally posted by priapism
                              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                              Originally posted by shameson
                              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

From talking to my Brother who makes a living off computers, just ignore those emails.

It's kind of like fishing, they have a good idea that you did it, but unless you admit to it they got nothing.

Also, invest in a proxy.
                                No E30 Club
                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X