Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't pressure, at all.

Just chill and have a good time man! About the only thing you can do is decide to make a move or not. Just kiss her for fucks sake and you will either end up gaming alone, gaming together and find out that you've already been friend zoned, or playing 1, 2, or 3 hole golf.

The way you said what you said up there makes me think you haven't had any sex. Which is fine man, just as long as you get it before they make a movie about you.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

:popcorn::popcorn:
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Father in law warned me not to buy a I/O, but I just love that deck on the back!

I really can't complain though. The list I put together after our first outing last weekend has come in at just over $200. Boat ran great, btw. Didn't sink or take on water either so yay!

-Bellow service kit
        -waterpump kit
        -used p/s pump and return hose
        -used steering arm and pin (about 4" of play in the outdrive, made the boat pull hard right every time I let off the throttle.... Very aggravating especially without power steering.)

Can't wait to get back in the water!
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Usually works.

Comment

I think he either got what he wanted and isn't telling us or this bitch was crazy and he's now dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
            I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Pretty sure I'm going to lose one of my cats this week. He's been going downhill pretty quickly over the last few weeks. He was on a BP med that I think may have been messing with his appetite, but he's off of it now, and still hasn't gotten his appetite back. And he has already lost a ton of weight.

This is going to suck.

Comment

lol @ e30tech's apparent revival.

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                Pretty sure I'm going to lose one of my cats this week. He's been going downhill pretty quickly over the last few weeks. He was on a BP med that I think may have been messing with his appetite, but he's off of it now, and still hasn't gotten his appetite back. And he has already lost a ton of weight.

This is going to suck.
                :(
                Last edited by Northern; 05-08-2017, 06:06 AM.
                Originally posted by priapism
                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                Originally posted by shameson
                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                  Say what?

Although, theres lots of times I google search for old e30tech threads that would be helpful haha.
                  Steve • Toronto
                  1991 318is • Brillantrot
                  Build Thread

Comment

Lickety split, no shit?!!?

I guess ill go back to reading the thread we have in general.
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Now how do i archive ever single post ever to be put on that site so when it goes down i can read stuff

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                        all that efficiency goes out the window when you have to mash your log through the drain hole with your foot.
                        It's called waffle stomping

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post

This is going to suck.

That sucks, man. I hope he bounces back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                            Now how do i archive ever single post ever to be put on that site so when it goes down i can read stuff
                            I'm pretty sure you can just export threads as PDF's...I've seen it done before but never done it myself.
                            Steve • Toronto
                            1991 318is • Brillantrot
                            Build Thread

Comment

Well our FSAE team failed to get our car together for Formula Michigan, so the school is just sending 5 of us to spectate.

Not sure if anyone here is going, but I'm hoping to run into some r3v/E30 people somehow.
                              Originally posted by priapism
                              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                              Originally posted by shameson
                              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Well our FSAE team failed to get our car together for Formula Michigan, so the school is just sending 5 of us to spectate.

Not sure if anyone here is going, but I'm hoping to run into some r3v/E30 people somehow.
                                I want to be on K-State's FSAE team so bad. Do you know how much on average an fsae car costs?
                                89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
                                I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Working...
                                X