No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play CSGO, I wish I had time to play more games. Seems like PUBG is pretty popular.
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

pubg is really good IMO. If you find the time, I would give it a try.
      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
      Q
      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

but csgo is life haha
        1990 325is
        m52b28
        3.73lsd
        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I hate MS word. When did it get so damn awful?
          Originally posted by priapism
          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
          Originally posted by shameson
          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Have you ever used google docs? It's pretty much googles version of MS office

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Q

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
              Have you ever used google docs? It's pretty much googles version of MS office

I used google docs for spreadsheets for a few years before I got a copy of office from my wife. I've never used their Word equivalent, but I'm not a fan of sheets. Browser based, takes a long time to open/load, slow to react, something is weird with copy/paste (can't remember if it's keyboard shortcuts or right click).

Maybe their other stuff is better, or there's some standalone program I missed.

Just getting sick of word doing dumb shit every paragraph.
              Moving everything around when I'm trying to make one thing line up with another using tab.
              Arbitrarily deciding if it wants to grace me with a bullet or not out of an asterisk at the beginning of a line return
              Changing the capitalization of my units to be wrong + turning the caps lock on, with no autocorrect flag...

Makes me want to find like a 2000-era copy of word, from back when it actually worked, and just use that.
              Originally posted by priapism
              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
              Originally posted by shameson
              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

I still use MS office 2003. Don't fix it if it ain't broke.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                  pubg is really good IMO. If you find the time, I would give it a try.

I have it. Just shy of 500 hours on it since May. 8 chicken dinners in the past week and a half or so. Mostly solo or duo wins.

Originally posted by flyboyx
                  how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                  Originally posted by Northern
                  beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                  Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                  Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                  '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                  Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

The wheels for my truck have FINALLY come off back order. Got them ordered today, they're supposed to get here Thursday. They weren't supposed to come off back order till the 8th, so I'm pretty happy.

how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

anyone ever take an IQ test on line? i did one for the hell of it. only 20 questions and it wasn't timed. maybe it was b.s, but apparently i scored or guessed well.
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                        anyone ever take an IQ test on line? i did one for the hell of it. only 20 questions and it wasn't timed. maybe it was b.s, but apparently i scored or guessed well.

Well we now know that test is bs for a fact. Lol jk

Most online IQ tests are pretty bs. It should be more about pattern recognition and involves 3D shapes.

Also, how are things down there with the storm? I have some friends in the Pearland area who have about a foot of water in the streets, so they were pretty fortunate.

Last edited by HennaE30; 08-27-2017, 02:27 PM.

Comment

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

So my Pro M maf sensor and pigtail arrived yesterday.

Now I have no excuse, but I still probably won't get it running for a few weeks. Funny how the longer a project goes on, the more you turn down the rush knob.
                            No E30 Club
                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                              Well we now know that test is bs for a fact. Lol jk

Most online IQ tests are pretty bs. It should be more about pattern recognition and involves 3D shapes.

Also, how are things down there with the storm? I have some friends in the Pearland area who have about a foot of water in the streets, so they were pretty fortunate.
                              hey,

thank you for asking. we have two houses. one in kingwood and the other is south of kemah a little ways. we live full time in kingwood and are about 1/4 mile from the san jacinto river. fortunately we are probably 15 to 20 feet above the flood plain here.

our house on the south side of town is actually on dickinson bayou. when i built it, i spent about 6 grand on 300 loads of dirt that i piled up under the foundation. that was fortunate because water came up to about 4 feet from the bottom of the garage slab. most of the homes in the neighborhood flooded but ours did not.

here is a pic the neighbor sent of the home 2 down from ours also on the water. this one is on pilings about 7 feet above ground level.

this is a house we used to own as a rental in a neighborhood about 6 miles north. it has about 3" of water running through it in this photo. fortunately, we sold it 4 years ago.

earlier today my wife and i tried to drive the f350 downtown to help with evacuations. unfortunately. all the roads are so flooded out, they were completely impassable. after about 2 hours of trying different routes, we had to give up and return home. i do have to say that it is indeed as bad as the news shows.

to all the other r3ver's from houston, god be with you. i hope you are as lucky as my wife and i have been.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Glad to hear you guys got lucky. It really is a terrible situation... 185 pending rescues right now....

Q

Comment

Working...
                                X