Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
    Would you rather see more testicles in this world than boobs?
    Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
    Sure. Why not?
    :giggle:

Also see:

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
    Exactly.

There is only one logical conclusion to his remarks.

Hoff loves the cock.

Any of his attempts to dissuade any of us from this conclusion simply strengthens it.
    2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

I didn't deny it.

Comment

I hate how the words "dressing" or "dressed" is used to describe car cleaning/detailing, especially in for sale ads, and especially when the car is something like an old Honda Accord, ie: "The engine bay was degreased and dressed" or "The interior was thoroughly cleaned and the trim dressed" or "A dressing was applied to the tires." As if it's had a special appointment at some posh car boutique. Give me a break.

Also hate when the word "pampered" is used.
        My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
          I hate how the words "dressing" or "dressed" is used to describe car cleaning/detailing, especially in for sale ads, and especially when the car is something like an old Honda Accord, ie: "The engine bay was degreased and dressed" or "The interior was thoroughly cleaned and the trim dressed" or "A dressing was applied to the tires." As if it's had a special appointment at some posh car boutique. Give me a break.

On that note, I never really understood why people selling cars advertise it as "adult owned". Licensing age is 16, only two years before adulthood at age 18. And generally kids that age have shitty cars anyway. So why bother saying it's adult owned, when car owners, by a wide margin, are adults?

Stupid way of saying "I didn't beat on it (that you know of)". I'm an adult, doesn't mean I don't redline it every time I drive it.

Comment

adult owned seems like an old car salesmen trick.
            like a spacious sticker on the windshield of a 2000 tahoe
            fuel efficient sticker on like a 03 prius. shit that makes you just roll your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
              Every time I log in and have to type my username, I always accidentally type supermancocks95 instead.
              Why not just use the forum's "Remember Me?" function and/or let your browser manage your user/pass? It's not like there's sensitive personal or financial info here...
              Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post

Do you hate the word moist too?

Comment

Made a deal with the girlfriend last night after she pointed out that I've owned 14 cars/motorcycles since we started dating 2 years ago. She acted like this is a problem.

The deal is, if I still own this newest e30 (purchased yesterday) when she finishes med school (1.5 more years), she'll buy me any set of wheels I want with her first paycheck as long as they're under $1500. If I get rid of the car for any reason, I need to buy her a St Bernard.

Good deal or nah?

Comment

with a new timing belt installed.... she'll never see that dog...
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    '90 325i sedan daily driven
                    '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Made a deal with the girlfriend last night after she pointed out that I've owned 14 cars/motorcycles since we started dating 2 years ago. She acted like this is a problem.

The deal is, if I still own this newest e30 (purchased yesterday) when she finishes med school (1.5 more years), she'll buy me any set of wheels I want with her first paycheck as long as they're under $1500. If I get rid of the car for any reason, I need to buy her a St Bernard.

Good deal or nah?
                      So you get a set of wheels (value $1500 or less), or she gets a dog that requires a lot of time, barks, and over the course of its lifetime will very likely cost much more than $1500.

Even if you'd like to have a dog, I don't see how that's a good deal. Just buy your own wheels and tell her to deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by cheffy30 View Post
                        with a new timing belt installed.... she'll never see that dog...
                        Truth.
                        Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                        So you get a set of wheels (value $1500 or less), or she gets a dog that requires a lot of time, barks, and over the course of its lifetime will very likely cost much more than $1500.

Even if you'd like to have a dog, I don't see how that's a good deal. Just buy your own wheels and tell her to deal with it.
                        The goal is to not let her get it...

Regardless, she's going to make nearly 2.5x what I make per year, she's smarter than me, and she's much better looking than I am, so she'll probably get the dog anyway....

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

keep collecting parts!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          '90 325i sedan daily driven
                          '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Truth. The goal is to not let her get it...

Regardless, she's going to make nearly 2.5x what I make per year, she's smarter than me, and she's much better looking than I am, so she'll probably get the dog anyway....

Sounds like you're going to become a dog person sooner or later. Good luck.

Fortunately for me I have an additional bargaining chip there in the form of semi-severe dog allergies. No dogs here... ever.

Maybe make a deal with her that she can get the dog after you have kids. I think it's good for kids to have a pet around.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                              Sounds like you're going to become a dog person sooner or later. Good luck.

Fortunately for me I have an additional bargaining chip there in the form of semi-severe dog allergies. No dogs here... ever.

Maybe make a deal with her that she can get the dog after you have kids. I think it's good for kids to have a pet around.
                              Don't get me wrong I love dogs, I just don't want a big slobbering beast... I do really want a Presa Canario, which are big, but supposedly don't slobber too much.

Don't even get me started on kids...

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                                Why not just use the forum's "Remember Me?" function and/or let your browser manage your user/pass? It's not like there's sensitive personal or financial info here...
                                It's just because they're work computers and not mine in the teller line. I finally have my own in the IT building, so we good from here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                                88 325i Cabrio
                                04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Working...
                                X