Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by varg View Post
    If you really have a 535 of any generation that can keep up with a new M4 you need to tell us more about it. That sounds interesting.
    Too true, even my Hartge H5S couldn't hope to keep up with a lowly E46 M3 that wanted to run on the highway.

Comment

i'm looking for bluetooth stuff on amazon and saw these guys shopped the plug-in thing on top of the shifter

Comment

Students here in new 4runners blow my mind. A couple other ones I noticed, a r32 gtr in the freshman parking lot. And my personal favorite to laugh at, a H2 hummer in pink. Really hope its a wrap and someone didn't go through the process of painting it this color.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
          Students here in new 4runners blow my mind. A couple other ones I noticed, a r32 gtr in the freshman parking lot. And my personal favorite to laugh at, a H2 hummer in pink. Really hope its a wrap and someone didn't go through the process of painting it this color.
          You'd love Vancouver - a majority of the exotic supercars on the road have L stickers on them for people with learner permits...and most of the permits are foreign students from asia who are here for school.

I'm actually working on a project in Vancouver right now for an exotic car dealer who did over $45mil in exotic car sales IN 2017 ALONE.
          Steve • Toronto
          1991 318is • Brillantrot
          Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
            everyone form CA thinks they need 4wd, to get around town where there is snow on either side of the road. That and you seem to be able to lease a SR5 T4r for less than 300 a month anymore
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
              50 years ago?! Pfft! try 15-20 years ago!
              My parents purchased their first house for 68k back in 2000 for an un-renovated, detatched house from the 60's.

By 2008 it was valued (based on area) at 250k, regardless of house condition. Now it's closer to 275k
              Unrelated, but what happened with hot chick on the bus?

Comment

we need that 4wd to get up the parking structures at the mall braauuhhhh.

Comment

Man, the northeast is getting some nasty, heavy snow. Branches and trees coming down everywhere. Great for snowballs though. They practically make themselves!

Comment

I agree. I saw one actually throw itself at my GF
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                      I agree. I saw one actually throw itself at my GF

Your dodging important questions. We need to know about the hot chick.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

is there a limit on how much money you deposit in the bank before the irs gives you a red flag?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                          is there a limit on how much money you deposit in the bank before the irs gives you a red flag?

Yes wanna say its 5 or 7 grand. If its over it the irs gets notified so they can watch your deposits to make sure your not up to anything

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

i let someone borrow over 20k and they gave it back in cash and i'm just scared to put it in the bank

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                              i let someone borrow over 20k and they gave it back in cash and i'm just scared to put it in the bank
                              Yes you have to be careful doing that. Do you have a withdraw slip, or canceled check or something showing the 20k you lent to someone..... If so putting it back is not as bad as you can prove where it came from. Yes and no id you put 20k in cash in your bank all the time, no big deal if not then well you have to have the above generally, or show where you sold a car or something.

that said we keep a good amount in cash in the safe at the house so I would put a sizable chunk in your underwear drawer and slowly deposit the rest of it
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

i signed a check so this guy can buy a backhoe
                                and payed me back with the cash he made. all 100s.
                                i'm really paranoid about this type of stuff.
                                Slowly depositing it back is called structuring and will get you fucked in the ass hard by the irs.
                                They see an extra 2k a week going in that will set off flags i am reading.

This country...... :{

Comment

Working...
                                X