Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    The verts m20 its just as strong, if not stronger than the one in the hardtop! That vert is mechanically sound. The only thing with that car is I got DICKED on a paint job from a guy we've been dealing with for yeaaaaaaaaaaars.

Sent it to him about 3 years ago for a sand/respray and that shit stain didn't even sand it down. The new paint is coming clean off the old paint. That thing is an eye sore rn.
    Why wouldn't you take it over the border for bodywork? Especially considering where you are.

After reading of a few frame off restorations to VW's, I was seriously considering taking my e30 to Mexico for an (almost) frame off restoration. But due to time constraints I had to use a local shop who did 1/2 the quality of work for 10x's the price. Oh yeah, and cause the drive to Mexico is from Canada is freakin crazy!

EDIT, sorry, I think I may have asked you this before.
    Last edited by Stanley Rockafella; 05-27-2018, 11:20 AM.
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

i'm getting fat
      My Feedback

Comment

We wont think any less of you if you do

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Sorry to hear that E30 Wagen.

Big health guy here. If you want to discuss anything, send me a PM.

I think I have some nonsense.

Put in my two weeks at my current job. Bosses response was very underwhelming.

That Ray William Johnson skit about quitting was actually pretty spot on. You tend to think it's going to be a big deal, but it ends up being seemingly insignificant.

Oh well, onto bigger and better things.
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
            i'm getting fat
            i lost 25lbs in a month in a half and still going
            coming from experience stop eating fast food

and stop eating like a walrus.

Comment

Im not getting fat, Ive GOTTEN fat haha Ive been working hard at doing little things to cut down. Ive been doing Intermittent Fasting, I take the stairs at work (~12 floors) and eat nothing after ~6pm.... most of the time. Zero exercise because no time.

I have lost about 5lbs and I think its mostly from my lunch routine. I bring a salad 2-3 times a week. I walk down the 13 flights of stairs to go to the cafe at my work building, grab a fork and take the stairs back up. its brutal, I hate it, but Ive done it enough that it feels routine. I also take the stairs down at the end of the day 99% of the time
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I'm down ~12 pounds in the last few months. Wasn't really getting fat, just moving to full dad bod which isn't a great look with a wedding 3 months away.

Currently ~162.5lbs and I'm about 5'11", so I'm pretty content. Been working out when I can find the time, which is never as often as I'd like.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                Sounds like you need a massage.
                Originally posted by kpeng
                Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

^ that goes to show that little changes can make a big impact!
                  Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                  Q
                  :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

I've just been indulging in junkfood too often and spending a lot of time on the computer. For the last year it's been really hard to tear myself away from the constant stimulation of youtube/games because they help drown out my tinnitus. Ironically, two years ago I screwed my knee up in a "spinning class," and an old neck injury really makes it difficult to do any strenuous exercise. I'm 6'1' and normally around 170ish, my heaviest was 175lb of muscle, now I'm pushing 180lb of flab.

So I'm going to try a knee brace and start going for jogs/biking again, and start seeing a new chiropractor for like the 12th time to try and fix my neck. And as of now I am going to completely cut sugar, processed food, and dairy.
                    My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                      I've just been indulging in junkfood too often and spending a lot of time on the computer. For the last year it's been really hard to tear myself away from the constant stimulation of youtube/games because they help drown out my tinnitus. Ironically, two years ago I screwed my knee up in a "spinning class," and an old neck injury really makes it difficult to do any strenuous exercise. I'm 6'1' and normally around 170ish, my heaviest was 175lb of muscle, now I'm pushing 180lb of flab.

So I'm going to try a knee brace and start going for jogs/biking again, and start seeing a new chiropractor for like the 12th time to try and fix my neck. And as of now I am going to completely cut sugar, processed food, and dairy.

I think one of the biggest things for me was cutting down on eating at night, and being more conscious of what I eat. Also I quit eating like 4 bags of cheez-it’s every day. It’s dangerous to just have those free at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                        I think one of the biggest things for me was cutting down on eating at night, and being more conscious of what I eat. Also I quit eating like 4 bags of cheez-it’s every day. It’s dangerous to just have those free at work.
                        My wife works a messed up schedule and doesnt get home until ~9pm and then eats dinner at 10pm usually. Nothing too big, but not too light IMO. Shes been too tired to wake up early and be active so shes put on some weight
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

on this topic i started the keto diet
                          you start to eat 1 time a day too cus the hunger isn't there.
                          huge calorie deficit some days i eat like 600 calories like just chicken wings at lunch and that's it. or acouple rib eyes or some salmons. a big ass ham omlet. Talk to me if you want to hear it. it's amazing for a slob that was 265 last month eating carls everyday and pizza. currently hovering 238-242. Zero exercise desk job

Comment

How do you deal with the hunger?? I try to fast until lunch, but I cant really go past 10am. I wake up at 6 and only have coffee with little creamer in it. Then I try to make it to lunch, which usually doesnt happen
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

The thing is you have to switch your body to a fat burner
                              because right now eating suger/carbs your body is looking for sugers all the time so you get hungry quick and it hits hard.
                              Making it switch to run on fat instead you don't get crazy hungry because it will just eat some fat from storage.

So i guess basically the hunger is like super mild even some water will cool it out and only lasts 10 min and ya good after that.
                              or snack on sum jerky.

But first stop using that liquid diabetes in your coffee.
                              try the dunkin dounuts dunkin turbo it's the shit for real. smooth af.

without sounding like a prick this is the best tasting coffee ever 10/10

Last edited by LowR3V'in; 05-31-2018, 11:45 PM.

Comment

I think one of the biggest things for me is just snacking on healthy things. Nuts, fruit, trail mix, etc. I also have been drinking a big glass of water when I'm "kind of hungry", which is much better than eating a bag of fatty cheez-its.

I miss the days when I could drink all night, eat junk food and use sex as my only workout. Oh to be 20 again.

Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Working...
                                X