Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
    ^
    Remember, millions of guys stick their dicks in that on a regular basis.
    :nice:

....It's what keeps them going
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
      Ya gotta love flat rate life. Past two weeks have been horrible have worked over 80 hours between the two weeks. Only flagged 64. Now i gotta go in tomorrow to crank some shit out to get a decent check. 32 hours a week isn’t paying the bills. I’m glad I’ve stashed away cash for times like these. Just gotta try and end it as soon as possible.
      it sounds like a hard life to me. I really hope it picks up for you quickly.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

My turn to bitch...

Saw a sign last night that said the water was going to be shut off today (last night) from 4:00am -8:00pm. Of course I forgot this morning and couldnt take my daily morning shower. Ok, thats fine, it will be on tonight... I got my haircut today (scheduled a month ago) and thought, its fine it will be on tonight. Well... 8pm came and went and the water still isnt on. Checked the street area they were working on, and nobodys around....Called around until I got someone on the phone (at the PD nonetheless) and they knew exactly about the situation. No eta on when it will get fixed. Im itchy from the haircut and have felt sticky/sweaty all day. Im really annoyed right now. #firstworldproblems

To make things worse, this morning on my way to work they basically had cracked the fire hydrant open and it was just spewing water all down the street. Its a good thing werent not in a drought or anything
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
          it sounds like a hard life to me. I really hope it picks up for you quickly.

It can be rather stressful forsure. You gotta think about the bills you have coming in and the minimum hours you gotta get flagged to pay those bills. Yes i could scrape by with 32 just enough but no one likes to just skate by. I have quoted over 40k in work the past two weeks if not more. Just today i quoted 17k not a single thing was sold. While others in the shop have 9-10k in sales. Im just getting the shit tickets. I really hope next week is better. Im going to go ape shit and crank shit out. I wont settle for anything less then 50 hours

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          My turn to bitch...

Saw a sign last night that said the water was going to be shut off today (last night) from 4:00am -8:00pm. Of course I forgot this morning and couldnt take my daily morning shower. Ok, thats fine, it will be on tonight... I got my haircut today (scheduled a month ago) and thought, its fine it will be on tonight. Well... 8pm came and went and the water still isnt on. Checked the street spot they were working on, and nobodys around....Called around until I got someone on the phone at the PD nonetheless and they knew exactly about the situation. No eta on when it will get fixed. Im itchy from the haircut and have felt sticky/sweaty all day. Im really annoyed right now. #firstworldproblems

Nothing like a good ol truck stop shower lol

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Saw this, and immediately thought of Agent.

1990 325i
            2004 330i Individual 6-speed
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceWhite View Post
              Saw this, and immediately thought of Agent.

Should of got him that for xmas last in secret santa

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Should HAVE got him that for xmas last in secret santa

*ftfA

In Honor of the man...
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

So, we need to get one for agent, and one for ThatOneEuroE30, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post

Your correct. See what I did lol

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                      Agent is usually the grammar police!!
                      1990 325i
                      2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                      sigpic

Comment

[emoji1]

I have a list I've been compiling over the years. All of those are already on it.
                        Originally posted by kronus
                        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

That last one lol
                          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Should of got him that for xmas last in secret santa
                            I thought of my self, because in many cases I dont fucking care about the correct punctuation to get a thought across....

If it had Does and Dose on it, ALL of you would be shipping me one those FUCKING mugs...
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

I saw one of those google street view vehicles at the end of the summer so I thought I'd see if it got any views of me. Turns out it did (silver e36).
                              My Feedback

Comment

So, I'm pretty sure I had my first experience with sleep paralysis the other night. I opened my eyes and I was laying on my side looking at the wall. I suddenly got a terrible, ominous feeling. At that point, I suddenly saw a shadowy figure of what appeared to be a little girl in front of me. I tried to turn over, tried to talk to get my gf to wake up. Nothing. Couldn't do either. All I could do was hyperventilate and close my eyes until I could move again. 0/10, would not recommend.
                                88 325i Cabrio
                                04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Working...
                                X