Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
    Beep boop beep beep.

Captain obvious above feels like a smart bot.
    Could be an AI bot thats come to life.

Check out Maribels other posts haha
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I was thinking it was a bot as well.
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd
      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        Could be an AI bot thats come to life.

Check out Maribels other posts haha
        beep boop - Maribels is a human - boop beep - leave 'her' alone - baap boop

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
        Sounds like you need a massage.
        Originally posted by kpeng
        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
          beep boop - Maribels is a human - boop beep - leave 'her' alone - baap boop
          bots need love too

Simon
          Current Cars:

Comment

Any advice for starting
            A build tread? Idk where to start?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
              Any advice for starting
              A build tread? Idk where to start?

Go to members ride, click on "NEW THREAD"

Thats the first place to start.

and post pics
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

With the ever increasing bot presence online I suspect that they are using dating sites to hook up and reproduce.

Comment

Go to members ride, click on "NEW THREAD"

Thats the first place to start.

and post pics

Ok cool I think I’m start one tonight! Just got I phone x so I’m take some good pix now! I’m just at a stand still on any progress until my dude comes thru. Glad the holidays are coming to a close cause the dude helping me has a huge fam and has been busy w that.

Comment

One of my customers came in to pick up his Range Rover and asked to borrow 5k because he knocked up his GF and offered me the title of his car so he can afford to terminate the pregnancy haha

weird

I said yes; now I have a range rover and the death of an unborn child on my hands

HA cool

jk WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE
                    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                      One of my customers came in to pick up his Range Rover and asked to borrow 5k because he knocked up his GF and offered me the title of his car so he can afford to terminate the pregnancy haha

weird

I said yes; now I have a range rover and the death of an unborn child on my hands

HA cool

That’s so insane! I didn’t know smorsmortions are so expensive haha?

Comment

You didn't detect that this was an elaborate ruse on the part of your customer to rid himself of the ownership of a Range Rover???

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                          You didn't detect that this was an elaborate ruse on the part of your customer to rid himself of the ownership of a Range Rover???
                          The only reason that makes me think otherwise is that it's a nice 2012 HSE LUX with like 70k on the clock, so it's definitely worth more than 5k.

So he for sure needs 5k immediately for something and I would go a step further and say its not for an abortion lol
                          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

weird

HA cool

Holy crap. Planned Parenthood doesn't cost near that much. The ex wife had one against my wishes in about 1999, said she wasn't ready for another one (turned out it was because she was nervous it wasn't mine!), and it was about 500 clams. I was so against it, I handed her the cash and wouldn't go with....few years later ended up being a single dad and got re-married.
                            john@m20guru.com
                            Links:
                            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Yeah, I looked up how much it costs and its nowhere near as much as he needs.

He actually just texted me asking for 2500 now plus the title lol

This is super sketchy

Comment

Just tell him you will buy the car outright for $1k lol
                                john@m20guru.com
                                Links:
                                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Working...
                                X