X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Yeah, I slid into the DMs

and she left me on read...
    Mmmm... Maybe give her some more time, probably a slow reader!
    1990 325i
    2004 330i Individual 6-speed
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
      Yeah, I slid into the DMs

and she left me on read...
      Did you post pics of the E30?
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by IceWhite View Post
        ^Mmmm... Maybe give her some more time, probably a slow reader!

She made some post about having someone work with her on her e30. I was willing to do that in my efforts to pork her
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          Did you post pics of the E30?

I didn’t send any to her directly but I dmed her right after I posted that pick of mine next to the M3 hoping she would peep my account
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
            It was a joke calm your tits bruh. My name is from a song. I’m sorry I made a joke about you O holy one. Seriously tho sorry it was a lame joke never again [emoji17]

Now who's getting wadded panties? Don't throw rock in a glass house. :p

My username has carried through since my Chevy/GM days. Had a single, then twin turbos on my Firebird back in the day - short for "forced induction Firebird... Forget why when I registered, it didn't end up being Forced_Firebird like everywhere else.
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
              Rate 1-10?Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Not going to rate a girl that is younger then some of my kids. :(
              john@m20guru.com
              Links:

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                Now who's getting wadded panties? Don't throw rock in a glass house. :p

My username has carried through since my Chevy/GM days. Had a single, then twin turbos on my Firebird back in the day - short for "forced induction Firebird... Forget why when I registered, it didn't end up being Forced_Firebird like everywhere else.

No worries man! I’m seriously not trying to start anything everyone has been a great help since I’ve joined. Firebirds are badass I love old muscle cars.

Comment

I think Sonny is the Feds...
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Not going to rate a girl that is younger then some of my kids. :(
                    Was looking at Reddit earlier aha this is a old woman this was listed as a plastic surgery fail?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Sonny; 03-22-2019, 01:33 PM.

Comment

No worries man! I’m seriously not trying to start anything everyone has been a great help since I’ve joined. Firebirds are badass I love old muscle cars.

Mine was a v6, weaksauce. 17 sec 1/4 mile stock lol, the e30 eta was almost as fast.

Ended up never getting the twins running, sold the kit to a v6 Camaro owner who converted his single turbo v6 to twins. It snapped the crank in half at 15psi, derp. I already blew 2 motors as a single turbo, probably for the better. By then I was deep into the e30 scene.

Still have a couple pics....

I still have this Camaro, but it hasn't been touched since 2013 or so...

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Hell, my e30 has been sitting in the back of the shop since Apr 2016 with the 6pt cage half built....something about shoe maker's shoes...
                      john@m20guru.com
                      Links:

Comment

Mine was a v6, weaksauce. 17 sec 1/4 mile stock lol, the e30 eta was almost as fast.

Ended up never getting the twins running, sold the kit to a v6 Camaro owner who converted his single turbo v6 to twins. It snapped the crank in half at 15psi, derp. I already blew 2 motors as a single turbo, probably for the better. By then I was deep into the e30 scene.

Still have a couple pics....

I still have this Camaro, but it hasn't been touched since 2013 or so...

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Hell, my e30 has been sitting in the back of the shop since Apr 2016 with the 6pt cage half built....something about shoe maker's shoes...
                        Holy shit

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                          Holy shit

Right! I don’t have enough time say how nice that is good work man!! That’s tuff!

Comment

Right! I don’t have enough time good work man!! That’s tuff!
                            I've Dealt with a ratnest on a older v6 Camaro, I can feel migraines coming now just imagining the work needed

Comment

. I already blew 2 motors as a single turbo, probably for the better. By then I was deep into the e30 scene
                              https://youtu.be/rjIx3-ZDCG8 does this seem like a easier job to do?

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ucpGlWnq8EE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                Last edited by Sonny; 03-22-2019, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X