X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agent View Post
    "Everytime" is not a word.

It’s the Nirvana effect.

I catch myself pulling a Nevermind when typing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
      The death of BMW.
      In the year 2000, we set out on a quest, to bring to life our vision of an automobile that people could drive themselves – but didn’t have to. The idea is si...

Sheer Driving Pleasure LMAO...
      Sorry, but BMW has been dead for like 10 years now.
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
        Make me want to buy and hoard 2 or more E30s

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
          I know....so sad. I saw the new 330i today like the one below and it does not even look like its been designed by BMW. So dull and depressing.

» PARTS FOR SALE
          » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Looks like a fucking Corolla
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

lmao that's awful.

Comment

and speaking of awful, I'm in a group project and on the suggestion of one girl who "had a good experience" with MS Word Online, we decided to use it instead of google docs to build our document.

Definitely a mistake. It keeps doing weird shit. It deleted a few random pages of matlab code and all the figures from one section out of nowhere, randomly locks people out, and generally makes formatting a nightmare. I'm not even mad though, because we've been messing with it for so long over the past 20 hours that I've come full circle and think it's funny again.

Oh well, almost done...

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                  Clinical depression sucks. Its been creeping up on me for a month or two and now I cant hide it anymore. Finally decided to open up to family out it and gonna talk to my bosses tomorrow as it’s affecting my work and they need to know I’m working on it cause my production at work has declined and I have always given them the run around as to why. I was a top producer in the shop and now I’m barely on the boards and now they are getting their shit pushed in by the higher ups wondering wtf happened.
                  I've been dealing with depression for the last 9 months because the wife doesnt want to be a wife anymore. It's been kicking my ass, like hating myself so much for what I've done to her. Honestly if I didnt have kids I'd be rotting away in the forest where no one would find me. I couldnt get rid of the thought that I needed to punish myself, I kept on having dreams about making a big meat necklace, walking up a trail then getting off the trail and not stop till I fall down. It took up so much space in my head that it started to feel real and totally normal. Get on the pills, it's the only way you're going to reduce it, the doc will wean you off it. Get a blood test done, your testosterone could have dropped off, your brain could use more dopamine or who knows what else could be going on.

Right now get into running and eating really clean. Also go to a supplement store and get some L tyrosine, it helps make dopamine. Kava kava and kratom help with relaxing and give a euphoric feeling

Just dont think you can power through it, get help before you potentially do something that cant be undone. I hope something I suggested helps you out.

Comment

a big meat necklace?

Comment

Dude thats rough, being married is hard work, and it takes a lot of time and energy to keep it maintained and running smoothly. All to often its to easy to take it for granted and stop putting as much effort in, and by the time it gets bad enough for 1 person to say they want out, its too late to fix it. Unless both parties want and willing to work on it equally. The wife and I are working on our 20th year, and thoes years are going by faster and faster, but they are getting harder and harder to keep on keeping on with out lots of conscious efforts (some weeks are better than others) especially on my part since I am gone a lot to make a living.

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                      a big meat necklace?
                      thats how you attract 4 legged predators.....
                      Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-08-2019, 08:33 AM.
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                        I kept on having dreams about making a big meat necklace, walking up a trail then getting off the trail and not stop till I fall down.
                        Jesus, those are some dark dreams/ideas!
                        I thought I had it rough.

All the best to you guys. Being married and having kids ain't easy, which is why I'm not.
                        You guys are much stronger than I'll ever be!
                        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Anyone else thinking of gtfo of California in order to enjoy a relaxed approach to life ? I am tired of just about everything thats going on here. Except the weather and some good friends.
                          » PARTS FOR SALE
                          » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                            Anyone else thinking of gtfo of California in order to enjoy a relaxed approach to life ? I am tired of just about everything thats going on here. Except the weather and some good friends.
                            What isnt relaxing about your approach to life?
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

[ATTACH]127000[/ATTACH]

Comment

Best photos I've seen to date, except 2mAns car.

Comment

Working...
                                X