No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have multiple F1 threads, and do them one year at a time. Feel free to start a 2019 one if it's not already around.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
      Than I close the hood and not pump any gas since I’m getting 35mpg, walk in store show dirty hand and ask for sink. Walk to the restroom to build a toilet paper nest. Proceed to spend 30 mins on R3V like right now learning about cbd and holding your poop in. Someone knocks On my stall I ignore, they knock again and I see the bottom of a wheel chair.
      Realize I’m in handicap stall.
      See that I’m low on toilet paper from nest, try my best to wipe with what little I have. Wiping won’t stop it’s like I’m wiping a fucking marker. Pull pants up with half crusty butt crack.
      I get out nobody is there anymore,
      Don’t want to look like an asshole and assuming they’re outside waiting.
      Walk out limping on one foot and feeling butcheeks grinding like sandpaper. see wheelchair man on the way so I limp as fast as I can.
      Stall the car trying to start in 1st and not pushing clutch hard enough due to pants.

E30 Life is great.
      I do things.

Comment

I still hope Sonny sharts himself one of these days.
        sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
        1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
        1991 318is - Sold
        1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Harsh, but an amuzing visual.

Comment

I want to go to the Circuit of the Americas(Austin) for a race...F1, MotoGP,...something
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd
            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
              I want to go to the Circuit of the Americas(Austin) for a race...F1, MotoGP,...something
              I want F1 back at WGI or Nurburgring. All these fancy, modern, wide open and safety first tracks take a real element of fun out of racing.

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                F1 is a cluster fuck, but it's fun.
                WEC and Moto GP are way more enjoyable, fewer people, and Moto GP has free motorcycle parking.
                I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                  F1 is a cluster fuck, but it's fun.
                  WEC and Moto GP are way more enjoyable, fewer people, and Moto GP has free motorcycle parking.
                  Moto, including lower levels is my favorite motorsport to watch live, just wish there was a little more real world production bike crossover these days.

WRC is of course the best to watch not live.

Comment

Cheetah on the loose.

Comment

Fuereorange; Best of all BMW colors.
                      I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                        Fuereorange; Best of all BMW colors.

What do you know about orange [emoji521]

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Last time I used a public urinal, fucker next to me told me I had a small watch. Never stepping foot in any public restroom again.
                          Last edited by Sonny; 05-13-2019, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                            I want F1 back at WGI or Nurburgring. All these fancy, modern, wide open and safety first tracks take a real element of fun out of racing.
                            I love going to WGI but as Im sure you know, the track and amenities are not up to the F1 standard which is why they will never get a GP. Now about Miami, I really don't want a street circuit there. Definitely not if they remove the race in Austin and it's just not right for two US GP despite some rumor about it.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Last time I used a public urinal, fucker next to me told me I had a small watch. Never stepping foot in any public restroom again.

Maybe he was right. Grow some balls, dude.
                              Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

"Your wife had no problem telling the time."
                                I do things.

Comment

Working...
                                X