Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Sonny
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Haha he started a thread there titled "Nolem". It's like Beetlejuice, we've mentioned him too many times.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
        Haha.

I'll leave Pandora's box closed for now.
        Pandora won't be very happy...

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
        Haha he started a thread there titled "Nolem". It's like Beetlejuice, we've mentioned him too many times.
        Well, okay then.

Comment

That guy really needs a boyfriend. What kind of dingbat lurks forums they were banned from?
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I just “liked” all you bitches
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
              I just “liked” all you bitches
              Liked
              I do things.

Comment

Sonny never really bothered me, I wish him the best.

Moving on, my Canyon is going into the shop on Tuesday for transmission shuddering. (Common for these trucks) if they give me the run-around I'm going to ditch it.

Been looking at a Frontier Pro-4X Manual
                Old design, but it's 7k under MSRP, new 2019
                Listed for $26,200

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...lerId=70839075

The TSB from GM is to flush the transmission with a new Mobil1 fluid, hope that does the trick, but I have that in my back pocket if I need to bail.
                ​​​​
                I do things.

Comment

You're welcome bud, keep on wheelin'
                  Have an upvote.

I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                    Sonny never really bothered me, I wish him the best.

Moving on, my Canyon is going into the shop on Tuesday for transmission shuddering. (Common for these trucks) if they give me the run-around I'm going to ditch it.

Been looking at a Frontier Pro-4X Manual
                    Old design, but it's 7k under MSRP, new 2019
                    Listed for $26,200

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...lerId=70839075

The TSB from GM is to flush the transmission with a new Mobil1 fluid, hope that does the trick, but I have that in my back pocket if I need to bail.
                    ​​​​
                    heard an ad on the radio this weekend our local Datsun dealer is offering 25% off window sticker on in stock 2019s for a couple weeks or something
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post

heard an ad on the radio this weekend our local Datsun dealer is offering 25% off window sticker on in stock 2019s for a couple weeks or something
                      Would bet that does not apply to most models, but it is Nissan, so they might just be giving away their junk, I mean, high quality automobiles, at this point.

Comment

I can imagine that a frontier with a manual transmission is difficult to sell these days.
                        It's so long in the tooth by design, and asking 32,500 MSRP is a tough sell when compared to the tacoma or GM twins, and now the ranger has an FX4 model.
                        I do things.

Comment

Are Frontiers even any good? I was not impressed by the one I rented in 2017, and it had very low miles it's not like it was a trashed high mileage rental. It drove like a new light truck, that's really all I can say about it. Despite the V6 it was pretty sluggish, couldn't keep up with than the Dodge Minivan the other people we were traveling with rented in our world's slowest stop light drag. Despite the minivan having 4 people in it to the two in the truck... I've heard the Colorado/Canyon has engine (valvetrain) issues in the 200X models, surprised they have transmission issues too, GM RWD automatics are usually pretty much the standard by which others are judged.

IG @turbovarg
                          '91 318is, M20 turbo
                          [CoTM: 4-18]
                          '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                          - updated 3-17

Comment

i kinda like 4th gen honda preludes. 5th gen are sex. i wanna convert one to rwd but figuring out how to do that would take me a lifetime.
                            My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                              Are Frontiers even any good? I was not impressed by the one I rented in 2017, and it had very low miles it's not like it was a trashed high mileage rental. It drove like a new light truck, that's really all I can say about it. Despite the V6 it was pretty sluggish, couldn't keep up with than the Dodge Minivan the other people we were traveling with rented in our world's slowest stop light drag. Despite the minivan having 4 people in it to the two in the truck... I've heard the Colorado/Canyon has engine (valvetrain) issues in the 200X models, surprised they have transmission issues too, GM RWD automatics are usually pretty much the standard by which others are judged.
                              It will ultimately be a downgrade from what I currently have, but the price of that 2019 has me intrigued enough to send the dealer an email.

The 8-speed in mine is the one that's having issues. I bought GM because they usually make good drive-trains, and I got one that's got issues.
                              I do things.

Comment

Is it just me or is Offerup a completely crap website? I'm looking around on craigslist and autotrader for a truck and someone told me I should check offerup. I registered an account, started searching, immediately noticed that I have to choose filters or search terms. Enter a search term, filters disappear, click on a category after entering the search term, search term disappears. Also, there's no way to tell how long ago something was posted until you click on it?! I searched, clicked on a listing for a car, posted a year ago. WTF? At least with craigslist I could create long boolean search strings and filter out idiots keywordspamming and dealerships, and I could see the date of posting.

IG @turbovarg
                                '91 318is, M20 turbo
                                [CoTM: 4-18]
                                '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                                - updated 3-17

Comment

Working...
                                X