Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So.. If Obama wins, does the hate machine shut down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bimmerguy91 View Post
    This. To hell with the social issues. The guy has zero experience in economics and is driving our country into the ground. We are spending money we don't have (or atleast not that we can back Ex: QE3) unemployment has consistently risen, our credit rating has been down graded, and now we have Obamacare which isn't "providing" healthcare for anyone but taxing those who do not have it. Plain and simple it doesn't make sense. That is why we need someone who is a business savvy leader and can turn this downturn around. Whether it be a democrat or a republican.

BTW we already completely ignored the most likable candidate from both wings, Ron Paul
    I think you meant Johnson.

And MOST of that spending was signed for before he took office. It's a big boat to turn around, and when bills are written to not take effect for 2-4 years from signing then that makes the steering even slower. And I'm not blaming it all on Bush either, this mess was a LONG time in the making.
    Even if there was a 100% halt on new spending, we would not have seen the effects of that effort yet.

I'm not denying that he should have gotten more accomplished than he has and that I'm disappointed. And there's been PLENTY of threads about this crap that we can argue about all over again. I'm not really intending to get into the details of it all. I'm more focused on the complete lack of professionalism and respect that I've seen in the last 4 years, the shameless political games, the sheer quantity of stank mud being thrown.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
    If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Arems87e View Post
      Love him (Obama) or hate him; This man is NOT up to the job of the presidency. He is absolutely inept and inexperienced. He has no record of running, creating or managing anything substantial that you could point at before he became president. The presidency is a JOB you're hired to do, not flying around like a celebrity, appearing on shows hanging with jayzs/hollywood while Americans and Embassy is been attacked all over the world. He hasn't been seen at his security briefings for months now and he hasn't met with his job counsel for months either, but yea that is the republicans and bush's fault too.
      Is he likable? Yes, but we don't need a likable guy in this dire time. If this is what we're reduced to, is to vote for a guy you like and could have a beer with rather than someone that has record of accomplishments and can get the job done for you, this is truly a country of stupid people.
      Quoted for the mf truth
      Thank you sir
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by 2l2ltq View Post
        Once again.... you join the few that think I meant to type it like that. Autocorrect ftl.

But if you credit obama for killing osama... when did he become a seal?

Auto bailout!!! Sure did us a lot of good. I mean isnt gm right back in the same position with another talk of going broke.

And last but not least. Gays in the military.... thats all we need as americans. A bunch of queers running around thinking about getting dirt on their blues instead of saving someones life.... but seriously. I do think that gays in the military is the worst thing to happen because gay people do not think like straight people do. I mean there may be a few exceptions, but as a whole they, to me, are incapable of making war time decisions like they should. Feelings before action.
        You are a fucking moron. Gay people have a much straighter (LOL) head on their shoulders than you do, that's for damn sure.

Ignorant trash. Gay Americans fight and die in wars for fucking waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles ass losers like you that live in Florida and drive around shitty old lowered BMW's and have no balls except to spew their hateful shit on Internet forums.

Close-minded dumbfucks like you are why our country can't achieve true equality. You are the same kind of dumbfuck soulless piece of shit that didn't think black people should have equal rights because they're "******s" in the last century.
        RIP: Delphin '89 E30 with S50 swap and lots of goodies :'(

Then: '04 Evo 8 RS, 500 whp/420 wtq 2900 lb E85 AWD turbo shits 'n giggles

Now: 2003 BMW M5 in Sterling Gray

Comment

To the op
          Do you remember a little story about cantor representing the house republicans positions on taxes in a meeting with Obama the 2nd week of obamas 1st (only) term
          Obama told him something close to "I won the election so sit down and shut the fuck up"
          And you wonder how there can be so much hate?
          You reap what you sew
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

No, have not heard that one. But if it was about pushing the trickle-down agenda then I agree. Because if there's one thing we can be 100% sure of, it's that trickle down hasn't accomplished anything except increase the divide between wealthy and poor.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
            If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by DisgustipatedAP1 View Post
              You are a fucking moron. Gay people have a much straighter (LOL) head on their shoulders than you do, that's for damn sure.

Ignorant trash. Gay Americans fight and die in wars for fucking waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles ass losers like you that live in Florida and drive around shitty old lowered BMW's and have no balls except to spew their hateful shit on Internet forums.

Close-minded dumbfucks like you are why our country can't achieve true equality. You are the same kind of dumbfuck soulless piece of shit that didn't think black people should have equal rights because they're "******s" in the last century.
              So you turn around and enter race into the situation. You are no better. IF you want to be a better man about it ignore his comments or address the meaning behind his bias statements.

Most Gays are gay because they do share more traits of a woman than a man. Thinking emotional before rational. Just like women do vs men. Hence why women dont fight on the front lines of war.

But to name call, and enter other sensitive subjects into the mix, you are no better!
              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                So you turn around and enter race into the situation. You are no better. IF you want to be a better man about it ignore his comments or address the meaning behind his bias statements.

Most Gays are gay because they do share more traits of a woman than a man. Thinking emotional before rational. Just like women do vs men. Hence why women dont fight on the front lines of war.

But to name call, and enter other sensitive subjects into the mix, you are no better!

how many gay people, men or women, do you know? have you served in the military? have you personally seen a gay man falter in an instance of life or death decision?

i wasn't aware that your misinformed conjecture was the basis for unfaltering universal knowledge on people's ability to think and act. please talk about things you actually know and understand, not what you heard on the news or read about on the internet or have been raised to blindly accept as.

you aren't solving anything from atop your perceived moral high ground. much like the rest of the R party, you talk down others and talk yourselves up largely on conjecture and dogma, and the assumption that not doing something you think is 'wrong' is somehow doing something right:

putting the words of the minority into the mouths of the majority about innumerable issues; gay marriage, education reform, healthcare reform, budgetary concerns, tax cuts and tax law, foreign policy, alternative energy, you name it.

holding on to the status quo because it worked for you despite the millions whom it didn't work for. being selfish, short sighted, stubborn, unwilling to engage in discourse, and, when all else fails inflammatory.

the only thing that could possibly make the aforementioned character traits worse is the belief that you are somehow a beacon in the dark, and that you are guided by either a christian deity or 'universally understood' moral, ethical, social, and financial principles.

that is why the hate machine won't stop. the republican party in it's current iteration is antiquated and unwilling to see things any other way, all the while assuming that they are the saviors of American ideals and calling anything that challenges those old notions heretical/unpatriotic/unamerican.

Comment

Wow. So you take it from wanting to deny gay rights to denying women's rights? So now you are saying you think that women aren't as capable to serve in combat? Way to go sexism. Much of the debate was/is about men being able to deal with the awkward situation, much like having openly gay people in their unit - not about their emotional ability.

Get breaking national and world news, broadcast video coverage, and exclusive interviews. Find the top news online at ABC news.

But hey, way to carry on the bigoted views of Rick Santorum. He's clearly a sensible guy who doesn't base his views on ignorance:
                  The U.S. military is opening up more positions to female troops. But women already serve in combat in more than a dozen countries. Joshua E. Keating of Foreign Policy compares women's combat roles in foreign countries.

Santorum cited Israel as a country that doesn't allow women on the frontlines because of the psychological effect it has on men. But in fact, the Israeli military does allow women in the vast majority of combat positions.

Israel began including women in combat units after 1995, when a 23-year-old South African immigrant who arrived with a pilot's license from her native country was denied entry into the Air Force and successfully sued for discrimination.
                  Not behind the times at all...

http://www.mod.uk/NR/rdonlyres/7A18C...literature.pdf - just because we do things one way doesn't mean it is right or what the rest of the developed world does

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                    Lol 77 posts gets taken seriously.

Seriously though.
                    Oh and the guy that has post-whore addiction?

Originally posted by DisgustipatedAP1 View Post

Leave Florida out of it.
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:
                    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by forcedfirebird View Post

leave florida out of it.
                      +1
                      1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                      2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                      2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Bigot #2, meet Bigot #1

Comment

Oh look, another moron. Can you read? I compared him to the same low-level scum that tried to deny blacks their rights because of their race. It's called a COMPARISON, dipshit.

Also, you're so ignorant it fucking hurts. My own mother was in the Army in the '80s and was an expert marksman and one of the first women to get accepted into Westpoint. Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit. :oops:
                          RIP: Delphin '89 E30 with S50 swap and lots of goodies :'(

Then: '04 Evo 8 RS, 500 whp/420 wtq 2900 lb E85 AWD turbo shits 'n giggles

Now: 2003 BMW M5 in Sterling Gray

Comment

Finally found a true reason to ignore you. You literally speak out your ass.
                            1985 BMW 325e
                            1997 BMW M3/4/5
                            2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

he's an adherent to the romney way of thought! we dont let out campaign be run by fact checkers!
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                              X