Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nando
    replied
    Except he's been trying to play up Biden as "weak" for months. Using the sympathy card because he got sick (due to his own incompetence in fact), doesn't exactly play to that theme very well.

Unless something horrible happens, I don't see this changing much. His fans are basically living in an alternative universe, nothing is ever going to change their minds. I mean, Herman Cain contracted COVID from his stupid rally and died months ago - it didn't make any difference.

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    But did he?...
    I was thinking the same thing, he's goona survive and this I can see this as a political win. Further useful by keeping his name in the news on something sympathetic and not white supremacy

Leave a comment:

• onesecond
    replied
    Originally posted by nando View Post
    Well, I for one hope he doesn't die. That could potentially mean Mike Pence for president. *shudders*
    People seem to forget how bad Pence is and the fact that he is actually smart makes things scarier.

Leave a comment:

• nando
    replied
    Well, I for one hope he doesn't die. That could potentially mean Mike Pence for president. *shudders*

Leave a comment:

• phillipj
    replied
    Should've worn a mask. Spray tan can't save you from CV.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    But did he?...

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    Trump got covid

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
    i think both of those guys were pretty cracked the F out.
    But they're running for President, not mayor of D.C..

Leave a comment:

• onesecond
    replied
    With the amount of everyone including Chris Wallace was talking over each other I hope they do a debate where each persons mic is only turned on for their allotted time then immediately muted once it's up.

Leave a comment:

• phillipj
    replied
    " A new high watermark in national shame."

"It is hard to imagine how the evening could have been more disrespectful to voters or a more embarrassing glimpse into the state of American political culture."

Leave a comment:

• phillipj
    replied
    Embarrassing is the first word that comes to mind. Second is unwatchable. "Debate" ? That's a pretty loose term. Trump speaks exclusively in disinformation and exaggerated hypotheticals, besides being unwilling to follow simple debate guidelines. Him not disavowing white supremacists was no surprise, one of the few areas Trump proves himself consistent: consistent racist dog-whistling, consistently in it for himself, consistently not up to the job.

The other thing that most comes to mind is the amount of time and money this country wastes on these ridiculous election spectacles. It's definitely the one place we don't need to be a circus and an industry. We need big-time campaign finance & election reform but I'm not sure how possible that is in this country anymore.
    Last edited by phillipj; 10-01-2020, 09:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    i think both of those guys were pretty cracked the F out.

Leave a comment:

• onesecond
    replied
    Couldn't even watch it. What he is doing to America and the precedent he is setting for the rest of the world is getting really hard to take; I feel for you guys. It doesn't matter who wins, there will chaos no matter what.

Leave a comment:

• E30 Wagen
    replied
    Last night's "debate" was by far the worst debate I've ever seen. Trump once again proves he's the king of assholes.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    so...

Whats new?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X