No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a serious question: Are there QAnon and 4chan people here?

I never knew what this even was until recently. But I see how some of these conversations go down a rabbit hole with certain people; it's all making much more sense now.
    Game designer Adrian Hon says the conspiracy theory parallels the immersive worlds of alternate reality games.
    1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Let's acknowledge & talk about Hypocrisy and suppressing the vote:

WASHINGTON (AP) — In an abrupt reversal, President Donald Trump is encouraging voters in the critical swing state of Florida to vote by mail after months of criticizing the practice — and while...

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
        I wasn't being sarcastic, I was actually conceding you dolt. Your chest-thumping and self-aggrandizing is lame and emotional, which I guess pretty well sums up leftist style thinking.
        that's not how it came off from your tone. if you actually meant what you said, i'll walk back on my statement.
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post

That's true. You are a leftist. An enemy of the Republic. You'll get what's coming to you eventually.

And if you want to know why people are conflating the difference between leftist and liberal is because liberals (as in Democrats) are now a leftist party who has given up common sense. The Democrats need to take back their party. I know some of you morons think that Republicans harbor and aid NAZIs and the KKK, but that's literally untrue in every sense. Conservatives regulate their fringe and the Democrats do not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxlnlGA5q-0
          the democrats are not leftist, and any leftist will tell you that.

fuck joe biden. in particular for his attempts to silence the underground music scene with the RAVE act. but there are other reasons as well.

and i'm sorry but you're incorrect (and i'm gonna try and say it without cursing at you for once). the current democractic party is centrist at best. nowhere near leftist.

and as far as getting what's coming to me... army gets better training than police.
          past:
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:

Comment

Originally posted by phillipj View Post
            I would also like to ask you: Why do you keep standing up for Trump? He is a fraud and a phony.
            wrong is right. down is up. dumb is smart. That is the doctrine of Trump and his followers. You can't reason with unreasonable people.

Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise
              That's true. You are a leftist. An enemy of the Republic. You'll get what's coming to you eventually.
              When you say to Decay ~ "You are an enemy and you're going to get what's coming to you" is that supposed to be a vague threat? I still want to understand your call for Civil War?

Also, "Marshallnoise" -- why specifically have 'Democrats' given up common sense? And, do you think the US Democratic party is *not* a big tent party? including Establishment Corporate or Neoliberal figures like a Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer, conservative Blue Dogs, and progressives like AOC, etc.(you could go on with further divisions)? ... and what should the Democratic Party really 'take it back' to? Did it somehow used to be an acceptable political party but now it isn't anymore?

Also, re: your link to Jordan Peterson... I find him very much the desperate man's 'smart person' feeding off the anger and confusion of these difficult times.
              Last edited by phillipj; 08-05-2020, 10:32 AM.

Comment

and i'm sorry to keep this shitshow with marshall going but conservatives are regulating their fringe?

really?

is that why alt-righters keep hitting people with their cars? all that effective self-regulation?
                past:
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                  I just voted for the leadership election for the Conservative Party of Canada, it has and always will be done by mail. The fear of voting by mail is stupid, the idea that forcing people to show some form of residency is racist is also stupid.

Sort yourselves out.
                  Good for fucking you. You live in a country with 1/10th the population of this place. And asking for proof of residency is NOT racist in the least. If people want to buy booze, they gotta give ID. Is that racist too? You gotta be kidding me with this garbage.
                  Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                  Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                  Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Let's acknowledge & talk about Hypocrisy and suppressing the vote:
                    There is a huge difference in Absentee and Vote by Mail. The difference is that you have to register to vote absentee, which means you have to submit proof you are eligible to vote, you have to declare a party and you have to guarantee you will not vote in person in addition to voting absentee. Vote by Mail is merely sending a ballot to a house and you have no idea who is filling it out. They are not the same thing and it is not suppressing the vote. You guys are crazy.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post

the democrats are not leftist, and any leftist will tell you that.

fuck joe biden. in particular for his attempts to silence the underground music scene with the RAVE act. but there are other reasons as well.

and i'm sorry but you're incorrect (and i'm gonna try and say it without cursing at you for once). the current democractic party is centrist at best. nowhere near leftist.

and as far as getting what's coming to me... army gets better training than police.
                      Well, you are just wrong. There is no distinction between the democrat party and leftist ideology. If all you can find to be pissed at Joe Biden is him not liking your favorite form of music, then wow. You sure showed me how far apart you guys are!!!

Every four years, Democrats from across the country join together to craft our party’s platform. The platform is created to uplift working people and write out the values that will guide our party for years to come.

Perhaps you can tell me what is the difference between what your version of leftism is versus what the Democratic party platform says. If you tell me that leftists aren't left at all because they just want anarchy or some shit, then fine. The Democrats are not far off that standard. With the Green New Deal, abolishing private insurance, free education, etc...I cannot see what the damned difference is.

So please enlighten us.

I am not sure what your training will do for you, but ok.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by phillipj
                        I would also like to ask you [marshallnoise]: Why do you keep standing up for Trump? He is a fraud and a phony.
                        Originally posted by nando View Post

wrong is right. down is up. dumb is smart. That is the doctrine of Trump and his followers. You can't reason with unreasonable people.

Which is what happens when people follow a Personality, but not actual principles.

There's more to it too... I think large swaths of this country are just desperate for some kind of, any kind of answer because times are that tough, confusing, or scary. Then there are also just so many people that have total numbness or cynicism and they just don't care at all.
                        ​​​​​​​
                        And that's not to mention how easy/available it is slip into a social/media rabbit hole which can prove or disprove anything if only you search hard enough.

Comment

When you say to Decay ~ "You are an enemy and you're going to get what's coming to you" is that supposed to be a vague threat? I still want to understand your call for Civil War?

Also, "Marshallnoise" -- why specifically have 'Democrats' given up common sense? And, do you think the US Democratic party is *not* a big tent party? including Establishment Corporate or Neoliberal figures like a Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer, conservative Blue Dogs, and progressives like AOC, etc.(you could go on with further divisions)? ... and what should the Democratic Party really 'take it back' to? Did it somehow used to be an acceptable political party but now it isn't anymore?

Also, re: your link to Jordan Peterson... I find him very much the desperate man's 'smart person' feeding off the anger and confusion of these difficult times.
                          I am not calling for Civil War. What I am saying is that the war has already been called and we are watching it unfold. There is a massive culture war going on right now and it is as simple as this: A small portion of this nation has people who do not want to play the game that this country has been playing since it started (representative democracy in a capitalist economic system). Everyone in this country is playing football (for example), yet some of these people don't want to play football. They want to play something else (whatever decay will enlighten us with, my guess its just typical leftist marxism). And they are pissed that no one else wants to play that game, so they burn down courthouses, tear down statues of people they don't know anything about, and tag/destroy property that isn't theirs. So what I am telling you is that the vast majority of this nation wants to go to work, come home, hang with their family and live their lives. They do not want a revolution and they do not want to change their way of life, no matter how much of a tantrum leftist anarchists want them to.

Its not a vague threat to say that decay will get what is coming to him. It is literally what will happen if this war escalates with more violence. He has drawn his straw and thrown in his lots. So have I, so by that standard, I will get what is coming to me.

Regarding the democrat party being a "big tent party," it was at one point. Its not anymore. People are leaving the democrat party because the party has left them. There is no such thing as a blue dog democrat anymore. That was from a specific period in American history. Most of them converted to the republican party about 3 decades ago.

Yes, the Democrat party, while always believing in big government and for the nanny state, used to still believe in American Exceptionalism, free speech, rule of law, etc. They do not believe in that anymore. They do not believe America is exceptional, they suppress free speech, and they certainly do not give a shit about the rule of law (spare me the "But Trump wants to delay the elections!!!" garbage). Spitballing like business people do does not demonstrate authoritarian tendencies.

Got it, Jordan Peterson isn't that smart in your mind and he is just selling snake oil and profiting off of everyone else's misery. That is the weirdest take anyone has ever had on him. Its clear you don't know the first thing about him or what he speaks about. Its fine that you feel that way, but its just an erroneous conclusion to jump to.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

There is a huge difference in Absentee and Vote by Mail. The difference is that you have to register to vote absentee, which means you have to submit proof you are eligible to vote, you have to declare a party and you have to guarantee you will not vote in person in addition to voting absentee. Vote by Mail is merely sending a ballot to a house and you have no idea who is filling it out. They are not the same thing and it is not suppressing the vote. You guys are crazy.
                            Voting Absentee means you first request a Vote by Mail ballot and sometimes give a reason. Vote by Mail means if you are an actively registered voter the State will send you a ballot to your registered address.

So, you are worried they may send a ballot to a registered voter who has, let's say, recently died and someone in that house where they sent it to fills it out differently and also forges their signature and perhaps proof of identification?

Darrell West explains the different vote-by-mail systems and addresses fears over the political consequences of mail voting and potential for fraud.

Comment

Which is what happens when people follow a Personality, but not actual principles.

There's more to it too... I think large swaths of this country are just desperate for some kind of, any kind of answer because times are that tough, confusing, or scary. Then there are also just so many people that have total numbness or cynicism and they just don't care at all.
                              ​​​​​​​
                              And that's not to mention how easy/available it is slip into a social/media rabbit hole which can prove or disprove anything if only you search hard enough.
                              Wasn't it you that fellatiates the testicles of Bernie Sanders? Yeah, it is you! You literally think he is a saint while I have specifically said that Trump is NOT a saint. Who gobbles who's cock?

I am not morally led by Trump or adore him, but he is a damned sight better than the corpse that is Joe Biden or any other garbage candidate the Democrats put up in the past 2 election cycles.

What are your principles exactly? Care to share?

I know that several people have observed that you literally just became politically aware within the past year or so. You should clean your room before you attempt to fix the world.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Well, you are just wrong. There is no distinction between the democrat party and leftist ideology. If all you can find to be pissed at Joe Biden is him not liking your favorite form of music, then wow. You sure showed me how far apart you guys are!!!

Every four years, Democrats from across the country join together to craft our party’s platform. The platform is created to uplift working people and write out the values that will guide our party for years to come.

Perhaps you can tell me what is the difference between what your version of leftism is versus what the Democratic party platform says. If you tell me that leftists aren't left at all because they just want anarchy or some shit, then fine. The Democrats are not far off that standard. With the Green New Deal, abolishing private insurance, free education, etc...I cannot see what the damned difference is.

So please enlighten us.

I am not sure what your training will do for you, but ok.
                                where the fuck do i start with that question? you're asking me to write a goddamned essay here and i'm sorry, but i'm (haha supposed to be) working right now.

read up on this guy. this is what actual anarchists think. this is leftist ideology. you may not like it any more than you like the democrats, but it is not the same, at all.

and as far as the training... a reservist army guy whose MOS was construction took out a bunch of pigs in dallas. 5 kills, 9 casualties. he might have gotten away if he'd learned anything about insurgency tactics. imagine what happens when infantry gets involved in this war you're wishing for.
                                past:
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:

Comment

Working...
                                X