Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
    what has he really done for the black community though and what does it need.
    Who knows and how could someone be pompous enough to make that claim
    1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

It's still going really well! Remember, kids can't get or spread COVID - the Trump groupies said so...

Coronavirus cases lead over 800 to quarantine in Georgia school district where masks not required

Cherokee County School District drew attention last week when students without masks posed for a group photo.
      https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...where-n1236364

Oh look! (most) masks do work..
      Low-cost measurement of facemask efficacy for filtering expelled droplets during speech
      https://advances.sciencemag.org/cont...sciadv.abd3083
      Last edited by nando; 08-11-2020, 12:57 PM.
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by phillipj View Post

Who knows and how could someone be pompous enough to make that claim
        Would be impossible when that same person is also the most humble, best person ever.

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post

Oh look! (most) masks do work..

Amazing how well basic surgical masks do.
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Herp-a-derp..

Florida sheriff orders deputies not to wear masks, bans civilians in masks from office
            https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...masks-n1236502

'Archbishop' of Florida church selling bleach 'miracle cure' arrested with son
            https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-arrested-son

3 guesses as to which party registration they were selling COVID-19 "miracle cures" to...
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Herp-a-derp..

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...masks-n1236502

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-arrested-son

3 guesses as to which party registration they were selling COVID-19 "miracle cures" to...
              Your morning news feed suggestions mirror mine lol. Every article you have posted was on my feed the previous day.

Oh, and you forgot about the "immune" kids:

(HealthDay)—While rates of hospitalization for children with COVID-19 remain low, they have been increasing, according to research published in the Aug. 7 early-release issue of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.

Newborn hospitalized:

john@m20guru.com
              Links:

Comment

yeah there was a lot more that I didn't post. also that Georgia school district ended up with over 1000 kids/staff in quarantine and had to close one of their high schools. and it's only been a week. We just got two laptops for our kids so they can do their school work (if you haven't got one yet, do it now, they're selling out).

I honestly thought this was satire, BTW, but it's real. Hahahahaha:
                The US calls for rules to be eased after Donald Trump complained of issues washing his hair.

US calls for shower rules to be eased after Trump hair complaints

The US government has proposed changing the definition of a showerhead to allow increased water flow, following complaints from President Donald Trump about his hair routine.
                I'm sure glad Trump knows which crisis to prioritize. What would we ever do without him...
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	EfASRcqXgAInuU7?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
Views:	541
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	9944822

Trump says he opposes funding USPS because of mail-in voting
                  https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/polit...ion/index.html

I know, CNN.. but I couldn't find a transcript of the Faux News interview, and it's all over the place anyway.
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Trump shares "special drawings" while voicing his views on fisherman wages and other vital issues.Follow on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook! #Trump #badlipr...
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:

Comment

lol. The only question is, which was the real Trump?
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

lol. The only question is, which was the real Trump?
                        The lip-reading one is at least funny in a nonsense way... not in the "this complete moron has the nuclear codes, wtf" way.
                        The real interview is embarrassing/scary, just completely pathetic: https://youtu.be/NmrEfQG6pIg
                        Last edited by phillipj; 08-14-2020, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I watched the original too. Trump was fumbling around with those "charts and graphs" like a 12 year old boy who forgot to do his homework and showed up late to class.

BTW, Trump has registered to vote by mail in Florida. So apparently, it's fraudulent.. unless he does it.

President Trump requests mail-in ballot ahead of Florida's primary election
                          https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-m...election-2020/

I wouldn't be shocked if this ends up hurting him more than it helps him. A lot of those older, white, rural voters are probably going to want to vote by mail, but he's discouraging them. I think Democrats and Independents are going to try to vote no matter what.

Also, Kanye West.. with Kushner trying to get him on the ballot, I think that is likely to backfire as well. There's only a smattering of polls out there, but it looks like he's pulling support from Trump, not Biden. Oops.
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Also, Kanye West.. with Kushner trying to get him on the ballot, I think that is likely to backfire as well. There's only a smattering of polls out there, but it looks like he's pulling support from Trump, not Biden. Oops.
                            Well, it's more than just Kushner trying to get him on the Ballot:

WISCONSIN

Lane Ruhland, a former legal counsel for the Wisconsin Republican Party, was seen last week dropping off signatures for West to qualify in Wisconsin. Ruhland, who did not respond to a request for comment, represented the Trump campaign in a lawsuit at the end of July.

The Campaign for Accountability, a nonprofit watchdog group, filed a complaint with the Wisconsin Office of Lawyer Regulation to "investigate whether attorney Lane Ruhland engaged in conduct inconsistent with her ethical obligations as a member of the Wisconsin Bar."

"The fact that a lawyer for the Trump campaign is working to put Kanye West on the ballot suggests the West campaign is a sham," CFA Executive Director Michelle Kuppersmith said in a statement.

OHIO

An attorney at the Ohio law firm Isaac Wiles filed West's paperwork in the state. That firm has reportedly received thousands of dollars in legal consulting fees from the state House and Senate Republican campaign committees since 2015.

COLORADO

ABC reported that of Colorado's nine electors for West, four are current or former GOP operatives, including a former Colorado Republican political director. Vice News reported that Rachel George, a GOP strategist who runs her own communications firm and had worked for Republican Sen. Cory Gardner when he was in the House, sent an email to contacts asking them to sign up to support West. In an email obtained by Vice, George writes: "I have the most random favor to ask of you ever ... would you help me get Kanye West on the ballot in Colorado? No, I am not joking, and I realize this is hilarious."

"Bizarre and unusual"

Barry Burden, director of the Elections Research Center at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, says that while it's not unusual for a political party or party activists to try to keep a candidate off a ballot, the reverse is "bizarre and unusual."

"We've never really seen [that] before," Burden says.

"If this was happening in just one state, that there were a couple of Republican insiders who were aiding the Kanye West campaign, that would seem a little odd and kind of unexpected," he says. "But because we're seeing it now in multiple states, people who are either slated as electors, delegates or Republican attorneys working on behalf of Kanye West's effort to get on the ballot, it looks like something systematic and organized across large parts of the country."

A number of Republican figures have helped the rapper file paperwork to appear on the ballot in several states as a third-party candidate in November.

Comment

Yeah it's bizarre. I think their idea is all black people will vote for him because he's black, you know, because they're racist morons? Do black people even like Kanye West?
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Yeah it's bizarre. I think their idea is all black people will vote for him because he's black, you know, because they're racist morons? Do black people even like Kanye West?
                                Well, he probably appeals to idiots of all races, so across the spectrum of idiots he'd draw voters from all parties too. Considering how someone voting for West is an idiot they'd probably be just as likely to select a presidential candidate at random, should they even be able to understand how to vote, so there shouldn't be much of an impact.

On a serious note, we can't be sure at this stage if the West "campaign" is just paying political operators who'll work for anyone, or if there is some sort of misguided effort to draw votes from Biden. Seen a in a vacuum, West would probably draw votes from Biden as he is at the absolute other end of just about every spectrum. However, most of us don't exist in a vacuum, but some days I wish more of us did, what with the lack of oxygen.

Comment

Working...
                                X