No announcement yet.

New 15x8 wheel coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys. It is a new product. People have to design it. Make molds. Produce several sets. Test them. Alter the molds. Make more sets. And then ship them when ready. They just don't pull wheels out of the behind. If Jake gave a timeline, then let's plan according to the timeline. The "pictures" on the initial posts are just digital renderings. Pixels.
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
      Late May or early June, according to a bunch of posts and replies reiterating information clearly stated in the first post ;)
      Yeah, I remember the May or June part, but was just curious if there was any updates, like a more exact release date, final decisions and measurements and colors, etc... I mean, it's just a few weeks away from late may and we haven't really heard anything new.

Comment

i trust that is jack said these are coming that they will. sign me up for a set.
        '12 F30 328i Sport Line
        '91 SpecE30 #523
        '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

I emailed tirerack and got this response...can't wait

"The wheel you're referring to is called the TRM Motorsports C1. It will be coming in a carbon grey finish only (as far as I know).
          Here's a list of applications that we will have coming to us in July.
          15X7 4-100 ET25
          15X7 4-100 ET30
          15X7 4-100 ET42
          15X7.5 4-100 ET42
          15X8 4-100 ET20
          15X8 5-120 ET20 TRM"

Comment

Originally posted by fressshhh View Post
            ... Here's a list of applications that we will have coming to us in July.
            Ouch. Looks like I shouldn't hold my breath on these and that I should buy something else for this season. A bit deceived though.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
              Ouch. Looks like I shouldn't hold my breath on these and that I should buy something else for this season. A bit deceived though.
              but...

Guys. It is a new product. People have to design it. Make molds. Produce several sets. Test them. Alter the molds. Make more sets. And then ship them when ready. They just don't pull wheels out of the behind.
              Build : Das Drehmoment Ungeheuer

Comment

wheels

As far as I know only Jack( Elephant) was aware of these........who is Fressshh?

Jack...pls chime in?........I know u r busy....but we need some kind of follow up here......dont keep us hangin.
                I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Thanks GotCone for reminding me what I wrote. The initial context of my first comment was for people being impatient, two to three weeks before the announced schedule.

But according to the TR representant, the schedule has been moved a couple of month later, in mid track season, which means they become wheels for the 2009 season for many trackers. Nobody is being blamed. Just showing deception. I already have 4 brand new TOYOs awaiting rims. Rota already fucked up big time on two GBs on S14.net, then this one seems to be postponed to mid season. Remember I am not blaming anybody.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by JoelRKaplan View Post
                    As far as I know only Jack( Elephant) was aware of these........who is Fressshh?
                    Read the title of his post.
                    1973 Bavaria

Comment

Originally posted by JoelRKaplan View Post
                      Looks like he was proactive and emailed TireRack.

But according to the TR representant, the schedule has been moved a couple of month later, in mid track season, which means they become wheels for the 2009 season for many trackers. Nobody is being blamed. Just showing deception. I already have 4 brand new TOYOs awaiting rims. Rota already fucked up big time on two GBs on S14.net, then this one seems to be postponed to mid season. Remember I am not blaming anybody.
                      That's a little much.
                      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Fressshhh, thanks for going to the source and getting real information!

Lee, perhaps Jack should have just waited until the wheels were released and then pointed them out? I understand you're frustrated, but no guarantees were made, least of all by the company bringing them to us (Tire Rack). I think "deceived" is a strong term to use in this situation, especially with all the impressionable minds here.

I think the solution to your frustration is a road trip south when the weather closes in up there! Just think, Willow Springs in the fall!! I'll buy lunch!!
                        1973 Bavaria

Comment

Originally posted by Q-ship View Post
                          Read the title of his post.

got it!!!!
                          I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Originally posted by Q-ship View Post
                            Fressshhh, thanks for going to the source and getting real information!

Lee, perhaps Jack should have just waited until the wheels were released and then pointed them out? I understand you're frustrated, but no guarantees were made, least of all by the company bringing them to us (Tire Rack). I think "deceived" is a strong term to use in this situation, especially with all the impressionable minds here.

I think the solution to your frustration is a road trip south when the weather closes in up there! Just think, Willow Springs in the fall!! I'll buy lunch!!
                            NASA at Buttonwillow in October and November. The weather is perfect with no winds like Willow Springs in the Summer

Comment

Hi Brian

I had no idea that "deceived" had such a "heavy" sense. Certainly not as much as "pissed"or "upset", which is not how I feel BTW. Don't worry. If some sensitive souls felt "deceived" was too strong, then I offer my apologies . I guess I will look for some 15" x 8" K1s until the TRMs are ready.

As far as track time, don't worry, I already instructed two days at Calabogie for a Race School and another day for chapter's DE.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Hi Brian

I had no idea that "deceived" had such a "heavy" sense. Certainly not as much as "pissed"or "upset", which is not how I feel BTW. Don't worry. If some sensitive souls felt "deceived" was too strong, then I offer my apologies . I guess I will look for some 15" x 8" K1s until the TRMs are ready.

As far as track time, don't worry, I already instructed two days at Calabogie for a Race School and another day for chapter's DE.
                                According to dictionary.com:

"something that deceives or is intended to deceive; fraud; artifice."

I'm surprised someone as articulate as you are was unaware of the implications the word deception carries.

Comment

Working...
                                X