This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
    Elco's gotten better during the 3 years I've been here. New buildings + landscaping sure helps. I'm here for the auto program, lots of other schools don't have one. Plus it's affordable.
    lattc has a better auto program

Comment

Originally posted by sam_ View Post
      I'm picking up plastic rear bumper and sheet metal valence this weekend. I have a new plastic front bumper coming in from sf, along with all mounting hardware and shocks! Really stoked to get the plastic swap underway.
      kinda sad it's not euro bumpers instead
      sigpic

Comment

euros would look great on his zinno car...

in other news, I encourage everyone to take a moment of your time and head over to OT and vote in the polls, its our duty as Americans to voice an opinion on pointless topics

edit: For Terry

Last edited by 2mAn; 10-15-2014, 09:29 AM.
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
          lattc has a better auto program
          lattc doesn't have an art program. I'm doing both auto and art.

Currently building a badass coffee table
          Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Sup fuckers, today is my sisters bday, i think im gonna get her drunk haha
            Originally posted by dvck
            I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

in b4 nudez request
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
                kinda sad it's not euro bumpers instead
                euros are $$$$$ that I don't have. I got a pretty good deal on the setup so I'm not too worried. Maybe euros down the line if I have a change of heart/finances..

either way, I'm still excited to finally get rid of the screwed in bumper covers

1991 325i
                flickr
                @sambhaskins

Comment

Sam, you should be getting your valence ready so that you can update the front once your front bumper arrives. The rear will obviously take longer, but the front is easy
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                    Sup fuckers, today is my sisters bday, i think im gonna get her drunk haha
                    That just doesn't sound right .............the way you worded it. lol .......Sounds like some redneck imbreeding thing.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                      That just doesn't sound right .............the way you worded it. lol .......Sounds like some redneck imbreeding thing.
                      Terry, can I at least get your sister drunk?
                      world renown Harry Potter expert
                      sigpic

Comment

That will not happen on my watch.lol
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

My wife's sisters...........well that's another story lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
                            in b4 nudez request
                            +1
                            Originally posted by sam_ View Post
                            either way, I'm still excited to finally get rid of the screwed in bumper covers

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                            My wife's sisters...........well that's another story lol.
                            Nude piks nao! :hitler:
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

:raises hand:

I go to Elco too. You never park in the same spot, I can't usually find you to park next to.

But by the time it's after 9pm, and there's only one other e30, you're hard to miss.

LOL which e30 are u? I've seen a couple around school
                              Build Thread

Comment

lattc doesn't have an art program. I'm doing both auto and art.
                                fine art or commercial art? i went to LATTC for Visual Communications. Excellent program, great instructors, they're getting old but they know what's up.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X